Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rwise
    replied
    I moved some girls outside, everything here cept me says spring.

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    sunny no wind 45% headed to 50+ for some of us this is a really good forecast, hopefully its over with a couple of bad days just piss us off one more time lol

Leave a comment:

• Drekthar
    replied
    Breaking news its f'n cold out thar this evening...........
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    the orange line trains in Boston were supposed to be replaced in the 90s but the money mysteriously went missing in the big dig ,the train Manufacturer took all the parts we said didn't meet specs stuck them on a shelve and sold em to us a marked increase in price when we needed replacements for some parts

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    Ah... the good ‘ol days...

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    LOL I used a pair of panty hose on a 49 Plymouth to get to a parts house, turned the fan good enuf to keep it cool, but did not pull the generator so well.

Guest commented on 's reply
    FunkyButtLovin I heard you could use panty hose as a belt for those things in a pinch.

Farmall. The good old days! Cigarettes were $.35 a pack.

It’s been 30 yrs since I was in Seattle but I liked it. At the time I heard that Seattle had more bars per capita than any other US city. Frank Zappa in a bar!! That guy has such a huge personality I bet is was a great show. Yeah I’m looking forward to being closer to nature again. Wife and I grew up with snow so I think we’re prepared for the weather but it has been 40 years. Probably will take some adjustment. I’m flying up there in a month to scout out houses. I’ll be like a kid in a candy store!

• Farmall
    replied
    FunkyButtLovin I restored a lot a vintage American motorcycles thru the years and every owner thru the decades had their own views on what modifications they wanted to have. Some chopped up so badly and wired together ....and there are no parts unless you make them. Some of these companies vanished in the 1930’s before the depression. If I’m correct, there were over 200 American motorcycles before 1929 and by 1933, Only 2.

Leave a comment:

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    It needs an intake and carb among a few other minor things, it leaks fuel and is now all gobbed up with JB and shit. The previous owner attempted to fix it with jb weld and I shit you not, tape. I think it probably just needed a gasket or maybe they lost a screw to hold the carb down, IDKWTF they were thinking. These things were so cheap and easy to work on, I just don't understand how people can't figure them out but then to do something as stupid as packing epoxy in and around a carb then trying to use tape to seal it up when the JB won't do it. It's actually amazing how many of these folks make it to old age.

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    Hell, I just wanna take a ride in that 67 bug...now that you’ve got a round tuit 😄

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    My uncle had one of those on the counter at his salvage yard years and years ago. Thanks for bringing back some good memories!

• Farmall
    replied
    FunkyButtLovin here you go, let me know when It’s done
    Click image for larger version

Name:	549A1CD0-5E8D-46C9-9C20-CB9B85C38332.jpeg
Views:	492
Size:	124.9 KB
ID:	379690

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Nope I meant crab LOL der but I did take a lot crap off those salty dudes.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X