Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farmall
    replied
    Same here with 30’s and 40’s for the weekend.

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    it got up to 60 yesterday what a nice break

Leave a comment:

• WeirdWiredWolf
    replied
    20 yesterday, 60 today (came home and the heat in the apartment was blasting--WTF), I hear rumors of snow tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Standing in my doorway. It's pretty much what I see from my recliner and sofa, as well. A heavily redacted image. The road I live on to the right, and fast food joints in the distance are unsightly and too cluezish about my localitizity.
    The breeze is coming from the ocean and out to TJ. Which is better than the breeze coming from TJ. 62° out the outside. 66° in the inside. Supposed to get up to a pecker sweater of 78°in the next few days!
    To help with the TJ breeze I open the sliding door and close the screen door. The screen door acts as a particulate filter to help with the particulates coming up. It keeps the dust much cleaner. Not like our good ol' American dust. You might get 9 types of cancer from breathing it in. You will not, however, get Montezuma's revenge. Which would you rather have: 9 types of cancer or Montezuma's revenge? That is a trick question.

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Lol I hope I brightened her day!

• OlderNOTwiser
    commented on 's reply
    read this out loud to the wife. Nearly spit HER coffee out off your choice of coffee with "sugar".

• JDU
    replied
    It's tryin to be Spring here. Humming birds are flitting about, laurels are blooming, trees are budding & those DAMN OREGON SUGAR ANTS ARE EVERYWHERE!!! Sweeping across the house like a pack of meerkats. I just drank one in my coffee.

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    replied
    Dug up and transplanted 3 Dogwood bushes yesterday - after I cut off all branches . Went from backyard with no sun to the front yard with lots of sun. Raining today, that's why I I did it yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Sounds exactly like my weather here on the Wet Coast

• Damngrower
    replied
    I'm in the UK, so it's raining.

Seriously though, it's grey and will rain soon. It's cold too. My tent is barely scraping 20 degrees.

Leave a comment:

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    The infamous snow rake

• OlderNOTwiser
    replied
    Pic is a few years old but could have been two weeks ago. We don't have those cars anymore but everything else is the same. I don't see much snow in the next few days but this month we've had about 23" of snow. We're still about 20" short for the season so it ain't over yet.

Leave a comment:

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    Agreed .... you’d think so...but not her

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    We have beautiful clear sky last couple days sunshine in the 60s got out raked garden beds, looked at my mess of a green house gotta start organizing for spring growing. Makes me feel alive seeing trees blossom leaf opening bulbs springing up life is good

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Farmall way to cold for myself let alone 90yr old. Bless her heart. But if I was born and raised in those extremes I guess it would just be normal everyday livin.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X