Clear All

• Nute
    replied
    Well I guess we can all be thankful we're not in Newfoundland eek 😱
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    Now I rode the go cart on the pond when I was a kid, but the north pole has moved since then, the pond(tank) rarely freezes over now,,,

• Eliot Pryor
    commented on 's reply
    I woke up to find it snowing yesterday morning. Had almost 3 inches piled up on the old swing. This morning its clear and 35 degrees most of the snow is gone, should hit 47 degrees. Now thats good !! Oklahoma is way better than OK.

• Farmall
    replied
    Yup, our old neighborhood is expecting 12+” today.... miss it BUT, not that much

Leave a comment:

• Nute
    replied
    Got some yucky stuff last night 2.5 inches getting more today ugh
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    Have been scratching my head over your comment. Finally on a pc and enlarged the picture..... Perfect!

• OlderNOTwiser
    replied
    6" of snow yesterday and a nice ice shell on top. Today we're expecting somewhere between 6 and 12 more. Good times.

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    it snowed/rained ice all day yesterday ,I've pretty much been up since wed night every hour with leg pain but the trees are pretty ,we can ice skate in my parking area, I have to get dressed and throw some sand down before I take granddaughter to school I didn't venture out at all yesterday I hate days like that , Now today they ache but livable its still wet and cold so i'm surprised,Ok enough piss and moaning Today I'm going to do the final trim and tie down I topped what was ready yesterday so I will have pictures tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    One potatoe, two potatoe, three potatoe...
    Last edited by Gingerbeard; 02-05-2020, 10:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    One time, in olongapo, damn near lost an eye with one of those And it was warm :-)

• RagWeedDWC
    replied
    Colder than a well diggers @ss, and if that's been used... throw in a witches tit :-)

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    No, no. I understood the reference to breasicles. It's a new word in my pantheon of reference words for jigglers.

• RFheavy
    commented on 's reply
    It was a stupid joke by me. haha, sorry!

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Jubblies? I was unfamiliar with this word FunkyButtLovin. If alltatup doesn't get wind of this, I might use it.
    Be ware of women wearing pasties. You never know what they're hiding.

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    Machine gun Jubblies!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X