Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Cute bumble bee!! I have had massive ones around my garden all spring.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Oh how beautiful Farmall I love the scents some give off. I will take a photo of mine when the rain stops. LOL sure ruins them quickly .

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Did a critter eat your chickens OJ ? I sure would like to do a road trip someday to the east coast not NY no interest but Boston yes such history I would love to see the waterfronts, coast line. No offence NY great history there also just not the big city out skirts mountains country.

• Farmall
    replied
    Last few years we had 3 iris plants... has been in the mid 60 to 70 area the last few days and look what happened
    Click image for larger version

Name:	0165B1C0-93E1-4256-BC7A-146B71AC421B.jpeg
Views:	328
Size:	166.8 KB
ID:	406839Click image for larger version

Name:	EB25B5AE-E20A-4F30-9946-08F2B27B3AAE.jpeg
Views:	375
Size:	110.5 KB
ID:	406840

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    We have had a few days of sunshine, rain in for the next few days. Wont be long and here we'll be hot and dry. Ok the weather folk say its going to be an wet year.

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    it started cold and breezy but warmed up nicely so the 2 chickens we have left were enjoying the sun ,

We were out checking grow spots and this little guy was sitting where it is when we left my house stayed there while traveling about 5 miles to one spot then another couple of miles to the next spot ,my buddy parked so the sun hit my side and wa la it was gone when we got back to the truck

Tonight the forecast has a low of 37 in Boston ,this should be the last danger of frost ,the veggies are crying to get outside and the girls want to get to there forever homes

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    replied
    Tropical Storm Arthur left some room between itself and the southeast coast, but we have had rain every afternoon and overcast skies. Mild temps and no wind. Nice.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Today in So. Oregon we are getting off and on pounding rain then sunshine. It's below normal temps but we need the rain for our forests but mostly it's the snow we wanted but didn't happen very good this winter so rain will do. Put's a damper on outdoor plants being set out, won't do it yet till we have less pounding rain.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I LOVE the trunk planter!!! I also love the kitty, who looks like she's in 7th heaven.

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    About 5cm rain. Happy my rainy days are over

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    I think we got 2" today,

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    I bet you live in another continent than I ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Man we been getting dumped on in my area with rain. I think today is the only day without rain then it comes again till end of next week.

• CaptainWiese91
    replied
    From tomorrow and 10 days forward- no clouds - 22-25 celsius๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป My outdoors plants will be happy for that now โœŒ๐ŸปHad 5 days with full rain. Hopefully the last of the rain season now ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    alltatup here's my stump planter I set a pot in it I didn't dig out the plants from last year yet, may not oh and that's MiMi kitty. I tried to get a picture of her chased a squirrel and had it nearly both were breathing pretty heavy LOL

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X