Tee-hee...
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      This is the ultimate answer to when LST'ing can start happening. When the shell cracks!
      Gimme another of life's eternal questions. If 42 isn't your answer, I've got it or know where to manufacture it.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      thats great what a riot ,this is going to be a interesting grow

• DingusKhan
      DingusKhan commented
      Editing a comment
      Whoooaa, dude. Wait.... What?

Finally getting around to posting a couple of pictures of my and my grow buddies solo cups. 1 x velvet bud and 1 cheese, both freebie seeds from seedsman. germinated Jan 1st......
    Attached Files
    3' x 6' Grow Closet for Veg w/HLG 300 V2 Bspec
    New 5' x 9' x 7'11" Gorilla Tent for flowering with new Optic Slim 600H
    Flora Trio w/Cali and Hydro guard
    5 gallon Bucket DWC and bucket scrog set up

Comment

2 weeks in and looking decent. Have them a 1/8 dose of FF big bloom. Wish I had a better light , going to need a long term game plan the good lights are flowing a very full tent. I don't want to abandon my cups but the light I have right now will only suffice for the immediate future. Regardless in it to win it and they are coming along nice at the moment
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200115_140150.jpg
Views:	544
Size:	2.77 MB
ID:	366599
      *4x2x6 for veg with HLG65 4000k x3
      ​​​​*2x2x4 for mothers with HLG65 [van helsing, master breath, white mo, pineapple express]
      *custom 4x4 closet for flower with HLG260 + 4' T5 (x4) - agromax bloom led x2 + agromax 6400k florescent x2 {440watt totall}
      *8 site clone bucket with 20w cfl
      You never know when you might need a little C4

Comment

• dropinbiking
        dropinbiking commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you have a lot of grow time with the 450 and 1000? What are your yields usually like in your 4x2?

• Mrblu
        Mrblu commented
        Editing a comment
        First round with the 1000, got half gram/watts with just the 450 and one plant in my 4x2 last time

We have a contender!

Name:	IMG_20200115_195848.jpg
Views:	532
Size:	2.44 MB
ID:	366704

Name:	IMG_20200115_195838.jpg
Views:	533
Size:	3.09 MB
ID:	366705
      Attached Files

Comment

• starramus
        starramus commented
        Editing a comment
        billyboy What are you lighting with? If you light with a CMH 315 you'll get light and heat for one price You'd have to change your lighting schedule over to nights, but you would be able to turn off that gawd awful 1500 watt juice sucker. It of course depends on how much heat you need.

• billyboy
        billyboy commented
        Editing a comment
        Ambient air is 58-63F. I use a 600w/MH in veg and 600w/HPS in flower. I keep the tent at ~83F during day and ~73 at night.

• FunkyButtLovin
        FunkyButtLovin commented
        Editing a comment
        Add more HPS? If you're going to have to pay for heat you might as well get light with it. I run a 600 in the photo tent and two 400s in the open room on autos all on timers figured so that I'm almost always running 2 lights (about 23hrs/day) but never 3 and never pull more than 1000w of light. So while my photo tent is dark, two 400s are burning outside to keep temps up.

it is an absolutely gorgeous morning ,we had a couple of inches of snow so the world is clean and the best thing it will be gone tomorrow lol
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Name:	IMG_0294.JPG
Views:	542
Size:	2.03 MB
ID:	366839Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0296.JPG
Views:	532
Size:	2.00 MB
ID:	366840

A cold, deary, and sunless day at my locale. However my champion entry is flourishing. Ahhhh the vigors of youth. I hope she is an alpha female rather than the alternative. The seed I germinated as a back up is not doing too well. It had a case of helmetheaditis, and I may have hesitated too long for an assist. I read somewhere that you should "lick the head", and that the enzymes will help to remove the membrane below the seed shell. I won't give up on it just yet. It's gonna take a licking, and keep on ticking!

Comment

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          When they got the helmet on I put them in the breeze from my fan - dries it out in a few hours and then I help.

• starramus
          starramus commented
          Editing a comment
          Canuck147 I've had normal helmet heads before, but this was not one of them. Usually easily picked off with care. Lots of conflicting information here. https://www.420magazine.com/communit...ing-it.198102/ I myself believe this to be a genetic defect as the mother of this seed was very freaky deaky. Had only one cotyledon, and grew at the slowest rate I have ever seen. Didn't look any thing like a cannabis seedling. It eventually snapped out of it, and produced some excellent flower.
          Last edited by starramus; 01-16-2020, 05:09 PM.

Been pushing full nutes the last 4 days on my solo cup, watering everday. only watering it companion every couple days like all my other plants. The one in the Solo cup was sewn in Coco the one in the pot was put into a jiffy Cube both germinated at the same time.
        Click image for larger version  Name:	20200115_170048.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.69 MB ID:	366856
        You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Interesting comparison Mr.furley

my solo cup plant has sprouted. Need to figure out a way to get more direct light on it. It's hidden under my canopy at the moment.

Comment

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          Had that problem - using a cinder block on its end for a riser.

• dropinbiking
          dropinbiking commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice! Yeah I've got foam risers, I just don't have any open space at canopy height. Best I can do is partial leaf covered light at the moment. Hoping I'll have some plants out of there in a week or two.

• DingusKhan
          DingusKhan commented
          Editing a comment
          A small light, like a curly CFL or LED bulb in a desk lamp might be better for now while it's tiny.

I decided to take a look at the roots. The dirt seed on the left grew more feeder roots than the others with coffee filter and dirt layers. The've grown reeeeeel fast compared to the Purple Hulk autos.
        Hold your breath. The next phase starts.
        Bwaaaahaaahoooeee!
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

Sister Glue by Dutchmen Seeds - hard to see but there's a few hundred pinholes in the cup.

Sister Glue is supposed to be upwards of 25% THC as well as being high on the CBD scale.

So - to me - that high of a percentage means lots and lots of trichomes. Hopefully - haven't grown this before. Click image for larger version

Name:	20200116_102305.jpg
Views:	543
Size:	819.4 KB
ID:	366878
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

After a couple of failed attempts at cloning and dealing with some side issues with my health, I may actually still have something to grow and show. Day 3, 2 cuttings still looking good. I'm afraid if I dont get this going I'll be watching from the sidelines.
            Attached Files
            I bet Bob Marley's mansion
            has a garden in the back
            Where he's growing something special
            Some celestial homemade hash
            we'll sit down on his front porch
            And listen to the angels band
            Until then I'll sing I'll fly away with a fat onefin my hand

Comment

Day 12/13 for my 3 contenders and only 1 looking like it can make the run.
              Walter White looking good in the coco/perlite.
              BearyWhite x 3bog has the scars from the extended helmet head and eventual surgery and is in the rockwool cube surrounded by clay pellets. I can see roots below reaching down. Could do well.
              3BsOG which was the maybe the earliest to germinate is now stunted due to the easyplug sytem I am trying. It is a precharged cube that is supposed to offer the right ph and ec for a new seedling while only needing water. This is not working out. It could possibly be the plant so I may try another seed in another easy plug according to manufacturers recommendations as I did the 1st time but with even more care to let it drain properly.(not sure if I messed it up but we shall see)

Click image for larger version  Name:	20200117_211301.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.61 MB ID:	367447
              Attached Files

Comment

• Gingerbeard
                Gingerbeard commented
                Editing a comment
                You're putting a square peg in a round hole. Whatever your geometry issues, they look better than mine.

• JohnEmad
                JohnEmad commented
                Editing a comment
                Figured the roots could grow into the bottom of the cup on an intermmittent drip system but that plan may never see daylight so to speak.
                Your plants are part of a much more creative system then mine. Something has to work out.

in the first pic the solo cup on left is my entry the one on the right is the volunteer plant while pull it out of pot I broke the tap root so I just threw it on my bench and here we are
              the girls have third set of leafs , I increased there nutrients up to 700 ppm , Happy growing all
              new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
              current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

I'm out, the one I started dried up and died, when we were gone a few days.
                GoodLuck to everyone.
                Cfls for a week or two
                315lec for everything else
                Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
                36x36x63 inch tent.
                6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
                Smart pots
                Molasses
                Autoflowers

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                  D.A.A.S.69 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Mr.furley can't wait to see all of yalls cup grows, it's gonna be fun watching.
                  Oh, yeah, all those grow lights I gave away went quickly.
                  I did keep the HLG, board though, just for the hell of it. It grew nice buds, but not as tight as the 315cmh did, but it got the job done ok, an very cheaply.
                  Good Luck to everyone, and have fun doing it.

• DingusKhan
                  DingusKhan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Bummer, dood. Sorry to hear it.

• oldjarhead100
                  oldjarhead100 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  hate when that happens ,how did you manage to give away lights?

Guys sorry I'm out too. Life has raised its ugly head. I wish the best to all those in this competition. It sounds like alot of fun. But it's just at a time I cant enter. I'll be around so if anyone needs anything just PM me and I'll respond.

Good luck to you all
                You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
                  FunkyButtLovin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I hope it's nothing too serious and that everyone is ok.

• oldjarhead100
                  oldjarhead100 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Life likes to raise its head at the most inopportune times

• DingusKhan
                  DingusKhan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Shit. Sorry, man.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X