No announcement yet.

Gwe: Solo cup grow off : 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 6. Final seed split and taproot, into coco. So iv got 1 GG#4 in Berger grow mix(bark,peat,organic mulch,perlite) 1 GG#4 in Canna Coco. 1 Quarter Pounder in Canna. 1 Hindu Kush in Canna and 1 Purple Ayahuasca (bag seed) Canna. Hindu Kush started out gangbusters but hit a wall..looks ok but shes dinky. Quarter pounder is cruisin right along. 1 GG#4 cant get its damn helmet off ffs...its on there pretty good, iv been giving it a drop of water on top a few times today. If no progress by tomorrow i might have to operate. Thought i cooked the Purple A ..paper towel got a bit dry so i drenched it and put it in a baggie. Its ALIVE!
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Tent
    Bruce Banner
    Kushy Kush
    2Cookies and cream

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I checked my paper towel this morning and it was bone dry ,I was trying to get one more seed to grow a tail but alas its not in the cards/seeds lol

The baby girls are doing fantastic and are ready for transplant normally I would put them in 1 gal pots but I want to put them in there forever homes, didn't get anything done in the cellar except I ran a cable from the computer room outside and along the bottom of the house and into my grow area ,now I can get wifi in the cellar tried those verizon pods but they were junk , I have to run a power line thats on all the time instead of shutting down with the lights
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• DingusKhan
      DingusKhan commented
      Editing a comment
      I know some of us sing or play music for their plants. You're definitely first to give them internet access.

"didn't get anything done in the cellar except I ran a cable from the computer room outside and along the bottom of the house and into my grow area ,now I can get wifi in the cellar tried those verizon pods but they were junk" Yes many of the extenders are just that. I have had a gigabit Netgear Nighthawk for years, and just bought a second. I got a helluva deal on an open box Nighthawk for $50 on Amazon. I had to screw around doing a factory reset as the previous purchaser had set up a password, but it all worked out. I ran an ethernet cable to the other side of the house, and set up the new Nighthawk as an Access Point. I have beau coups wifi signal now over my entire 3.25acres. Such a deal!

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      Starramus picture a three story house shaped like a big L ,I have to go from the second floor at the top of L and go to the cellar the bottom of the L though 2 wood floors,and a bunch of walls ,the cellar walls are brick and field stone ,that being said I have an xfinity X1 wyfi it reaches the entire yard but it doesn't go though the bricks to well lol but alas I couldn't get it to work, I have to have my son check it out

Off to a decent start... First pic is Saturday night, roughly 12hrs between pics
    4x4x6.5 tent, (2) 18"x46" LED Strip Fixtures 440w?? 🙃 (2) Solacure UVB T8s, Infinity T6 fan, (4) 5gal DWC res.
    GH Trio, Calimagic, LKB, Armor Si, Sweet, Hydroguard, GH pH

First.Grow
    Second.Grow​​
    PC.Grow
    Grow.3
    4th.Grow
    I used to smoke pot. I still do, but I used to too.

Comment

• DingusKhan
      DingusKhan commented
      Editing a comment
      That was so cool, scrolling through your pics, watching your seedling grow real fast!

heres a question I plan on planting the girls in there forever home tomorrow the coco is all set ,I have not directly planted into the final pots I usually do 1 gallon then put them in final pots , when there in 1 gallon pots I know how much water to give and how often but in the 3 gallon I cant give them 1/2 cup every couple of days well I guess I could ,the amounts will be off any suggestions
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      OJ you talking about solo cup? Are you doing solo cup?

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      I went right into the coco mix.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      Budgal no this is for the grow I'm doing with the solo cup ,if i'm going to spend money on lights then I'm doing a grow lol

Say... uh... I see a lot of Solo cups growing with DWC into reservoirs. Don't roots grow out of the cup?
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Comment

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      Hope my drip system won't grow roots but we will see I suppose..Probably drop my one solo cup into the top of the 5 gallon pail fairly soon.

• DingusKhan
      DingusKhan commented
      Editing a comment
      The contest was over for me when I saw that bucket painted like a solo cup. Clear winner, that one. We don't stand a chance against a cup like that.

• NickyChicks
      NickyChicks commented
      Editing a comment
      DingusKhan 😂😂

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200106_203804.jpg
Views:	593
Size:	672.0 KB
ID:	363830 Day 3, Click image for larger version

Name:	20200106_203744.jpg
Views:	615
Size:	760.1 KB
ID:	363829
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• DingusKhan
      DingusKhan commented
      Editing a comment
      Go Johnny Reb!

Lights are up and running I left them on overnight to heat the room up some,the light on the right has a bulb out but the new one should be here today

Comment

• OlderNOTwiser
      OlderNOTwiser commented
      Editing a comment
      So if I get a carbon scrubber that big can I set it in the corner and have it work, too? ;-)

Maybe we need divisions for professionals and amateurs! More grows sitting right there than my entire history. Color me green with envy.

• Eliot Pryor
      Eliot Pryor commented
      Editing a comment
      Very nice set-up !! Going to get dank in there. I love the smell when I drive into my garage. I don't try to cover it up. Envy that. Good growing to you brother !!

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      my exhaust is about 5 feet from the end of the run and it blow outside MJ is legal so I quit worrying about using the filter, its virtually new does anyone need it , @Eliot you would be surprised no Dank smell at all Normally RH in room is under 50

I snapped a pic in the local apothecary of this card. I never read the inside but it seemed somehow appropriate. I may go back and buy it today and hang it in the tent.
    TENT: Cool Grow 3x3x6 LIGHT: M-H TSW2000
    EXHAUST: AC Infinity T-4 and controller 67
    AIR CIRC: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 x2
    IRRIGATION: BluMat Tropf NUTRIENTS: Earth Dust

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      thats great ,thanks for the chuckle

Mr.furley I started one more white widow auto this a.m. is their a cutoff date for seed to poke thru medium? My other seed was a dud
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Doubledealing72
      Doubledealing72 commented
      Editing a comment
      If I remember correctly, there is only an end date. Sometime in April

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      No cut off date to start SoOrbudgal

was reading light tutorials so I'm just checking to see what you all think ,in the picture those are 2 630 cmhs ,now for distance sake are they 1260 watts or 630 , At 630 I can have my lights 14 inches at 1200 its 16+ ,I should state that the travel distance of lights keeps each light over 4 plants , because of that fact I'm thinking 630 , also in picture are 11 pots 3 are only going to be there until the 2 best plants of a strain show themselves

Comment

Doubledealing72 OKie DoKie then i'm still playing I got it soaked last night and in towel this a.m. with baggie sitting all puffed up about 3 ft. from the woodstove.

indoor/outdoor grower
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

I guess I should at least show my entry...Seedsman White Widow FEM freebie.
        TENT: Cool Grow 3x3x6 LIGHT: M-H TSW2000
        EXHAUST: AC Infinity T-4 and controller 67
        AIR CIRC: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 x2
        IRRIGATION: BluMat Tropf NUTRIENTS: Earth Dust

Comment

• NickyChicks
          NickyChicks commented
          Editing a comment
          Looking good!!

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you Mr.furley I'll be the tortoise in this race LOL

Howdy all started a 2nd WW auto for the cup and a couple bud shots. I've done the final flush with molasses and my good well water about a gal. Now waiting maybe 4 days for the chop. Notice that 2nd pic is same strain according to pkg it came from but hairs were bright orange and other black cherry punch not so much. Smell heavenly, rock hard.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
          FunkyButtLovin commented
          Editing a comment
          My mouth is watering now. Those look delicious!

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          I love the color My alaskan purple is not purple at all I'm so disappointed in it but I'm doing dark devil and thats a great purple strain ,love the bud holder to

Officially in cups

Name:	IMG_20200107_160600.jpg
Views:	563
Size:	2.06 MB
ID:	364120

Name:	IMG_20200107_161611.jpg
Views:	557
Size:	2.27 MB
ID:	364121

Name:	IMG_20200107_203349.jpg
Views:	553
Size:	2.57 MB
ID:	364122
        *4x2x6 for veg with HLG65 4000k x3
        ​​​​*2x2x4 for mothers with HLG65 [van helsing, master breath, white mo, pineapple express]
        *custom 4x4 closet for flower with HLG260 + 4' T5 (x4) - agromax bloom led x2 + agromax 6400k florescent x2 {440watt totall}
        *8 site clone bucket with 20w cfl
        You never know when you might need a little C4

Comment

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice roots!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X