Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• homegrown
    replied
    Solo GG#4 has grown another inch in 7 days..buds are still quite a way from being done. Her free range sister, in a 5 gal pot is starting to bend branches..i'll have to yo-yo her this week.

Leave a comment:

• homegrown
    commented on 's reply
    plant still looks good! nice buds setting up. and Mr.furley, this is just for fun...take care of yourself and personal life first and foremost..

• Mr.furley
    replied
    Well Iv had a coulpe of set backs but I'm still here. Iv had to leave town more then normal and had problems both with the cup setup and my personal life that has kept her from being the best she could, it has taken a toll on the plant but it is what it is.

I'm hope she will finish in time, it's going to be close....

Everyone is doing a great job and the finish line is coming up.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200324_211936.jpg
Views:	508
Size:	1.69 MB
ID:	387597

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    I don't have water in the measuring cup - just the plant so if doesn't fall over.

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    She's lookin' good! I use that same technique to water my seedlings in cups from the bottom.

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    lol greenlivin, i know the feelin. July last year was my 1st harvest with 3 plants and I barely harvested 3 oz. I have a bit of ocd and directed it to growing with the help of all the members here and more. It does pay off. Now my goals are for even more and better.

• Greenlivin
    commented on 's reply
    Agreed. But as long as she makes it to the finish line I’ll be happy at this point.

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks - she's still in the clear - definitely waiting on amber trichomes on this girl as she's supposed to be heavy on both THC - over 20% and CBD over 5% - hopefully some goodnight smoke for me and my girl.
    Last edited by Canuck147; 03-24-2020, 03:52 PM.

• ocgreen
    commented on 's reply
    Well done sir 👏🏆

• MagicMike66
    commented on 's reply
    A thing of beauty

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    I'm watchin to see what happens - these are pretty hardy plants - my guess is she'll slow down before she fills out.

• Greenlivin
    replied
    I decided to do a little surgery on my root bound/rot issue. Tried to get all the old soil out of existing root ball, pruned the bottom roots, got a new cup with a lot more holes, and added new soil. Fingers crossed. 🤞🏼

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    That is the best solo cup grow I have seen. Just a big healthy monster.

• Canuck147
    replied
    My girl gets lots of oxygen - cuz I pushed a few hundred holes in the cup sides with a pin. Although she has adopted an anti-tip mechanism which doubles as her watering container. Click image for larger version

Name:	20200324_103837.jpg
Views:	514
Size:	991.4 KB
ID:	387416Click image for larger version

Name:	20200324_103643.jpg
Views:	498
Size:	888.2 KB
ID:	387419Click image for larger version

Name:	20200324_103810.jpg
Views:	508
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	387417Click image for larger version

Name:	20200324_103655.jpg
Views:	515
Size:	925.5 KB
ID:	387418

Leave a comment:

• Greenlivin
    replied
    Mr.furley I had been watering every day. Going to let it dry out as much as possible now. Do you think I’d do more damage than good if I tried to clean the roots up and put new soil in?
    Last edited by Greenlivin; 03-24-2020, 09:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X