Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I intentionally left the strap to the real pot in picture glad everyone had a chuckle

• homegrown
    commented on 's reply
    Holy! You two have a handfull..Great stuff!! Really enjoy them now cause they start to piss you off at around 12-13 and from then on...lol. No just kidding. Raise um right and you'll never have too much of a problem. Grand kids arent too far away but everyone is staying put for the time being.

• Greenlivin
    commented on 's reply
    It’s hard to realize how short the time is while they’re this young when you’re in the thick of all the chaos. Fortunately, my parents set a good example and I do my best to step it up a notch from that. I took a job last year that allows me to work from home vs working 60hrs a week running a retail jewelry business. So since that change, I have been able to spend a lot more quality time with the kiddos. We have one more on the way, and calling it quits after that! Hopefully your grand kids aren’t too far?

• homegrown
    commented on 's reply
    Well Greenlivin, just be happy that your home with your family..im a grampa now and i'd really love to see my grand daughters for even a short visit.Face time is fun but not the same. Get creative, and make the most awesome ramp that dad can make! You can keep busy repairing all the little divits in the stairwell wall in a week or so...lol stay healthy and dont loose your shit! When i was a kid..we woke up and didnt come home till supper.. I cant imagine my parents say..Nope, You have to stay in for the next couple of weeks and you cant see your friends either..WTF!!! probably would have killed my brother lolo....

• Greenlivin
    commented on 's reply
    Lol homegrown I am absolutely going stir crazy. The two toddlers are too. And as you see, my son is getting creative with his ramps.

• homegrown
    commented on 's reply
    Oh oh...looks like Greenlivin is starting to go stir crazy...hes sending dinky cars off the top of the stairs. Never a good sign ..hopefully not solo girl! She's still hanging in there.

• Greenlivin
    replied
    She’s hanging on, but I don’t think it’s going to make it much longer. I’ve had a little fan blowing at the roots to keep the oxygen going and avoid more root rot. The buds seem to have fattened up a little more, but she’s giving plenty of symptoms that she’s not happy. Almost as if she’s in the last week of flower...but I still have about 2.5 weeks to go.

Great job to everyone so far! A lot of badass plants out there.

Leave a comment:

• Greenlivin
    commented on 's reply
    Damn I need some of that sonic boom. Or maybe just a better camera? 🧐

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    seems a bit of camera wizardry may be afoot here...lol.

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Broken solo cup looks a bit deceiving to me. Reminds of a pic I posted earlier.

• Eliot Pryor
    replied
    It's been an real treat to watch this contest. Glad I don't have to judge. Maybe 5 gallon buckets are overkill. Set up lots of solo cups. Thank you @Mrfurley for starting this contest and all you great growers for contributing. Good growing to all !!

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Boy she's a dark devil look how fat those colas are, OJ she's beautiful

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    HOLY SHIT I gave her some sonic bloom yesterday and look what happened overnight

Leave a comment:

• billyboy
    commented on 's reply
    Around 22 in from the lip of the cup to the top bud

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    It’s Latin... it supposed to mean “I came, I saw, I conquered “ a comment by Julius Caesar.....

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X