Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    I might be out. E.C. and G are having a time their cups/ The roots have eaten all the soil, or whatever roots do with soil, to the point where there is a half an inch of space between the root ball and the cup. And there is a bit of an issue with leaf coloring. Hannah's ghost, not pictured, is just showing a little yellowing at the bottom leaves. No curling of the leaves. Also with the gap between ball and cup. The Hulk Sisters get all the same treatment and look super fantastic.
    By the time it's time for lights out, I will have either transplanted to a larger pot or trimmed the roots and put back in the same cups with new soil. The first idea is going to put me out. Not sure about the second??? Whatever the case, my will will be done.
    Rule makers?

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    10-4...

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    As long as it stays in the original cup, no transplanting.

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    There are 20 pages of replies. Sorry if I missed this bit of information.
    My root balls have sucked up all the soil so I have a good half inch between the ball and the cup. Are we allowed to add soil?

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    She sure is healthy

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    they are all looking great ,I am very surprised by what can be done in a solo cup well done all

Leave a comment:

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    Fat ass colas!

• Canuck147
    replied
    Filling out Click image for larger version

Name:	20200310_152938.jpg
Views:	347
Size:	1.14 MB
ID:	382771Click image for larger version

Name:	20200310_152955.jpg
Views:	360
Size:	1.07 MB
ID:	382770

Leave a comment:

• Doubledealing72
    replied
    Today is day 70 for the Gorilla Glue, or as I'm now calling it, the Chunky Monkey. She is looking very healthy and happy.

I was very concerned when I started this competition that the plant would get rootbound, or that it would dry up too fast. But this little challenge surprised me. The auto took to her surroundings, and while she has dried up faster than the others, has never seemed to complain.

In fact, she is probably the healthiest looking plant I've ever grown.

Cant wait to smoke her to see if she tastes better than her sibling did!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200310_121359_copy_1209x1612.jpg
Views:	359
Size:	806.3 KB
ID:	382677

Name:	20200310_121406_copy_1209x1612.jpg
Views:	349
Size:	785.7 KB
ID:	382679

Name:	20200310_121450_copy_1209x1612.jpg
Views:	338
Size:	584.1 KB
ID:	382680

Name:	20200310_121425_copy_1209x1612.jpg
Views:	346
Size:	591.1 KB
ID:	382678

Leave a comment:

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks OJH and Budgal. I'm glad I did this one in a clear cup, The roots sure don't mind the light, even a little green algae growing on them. Inspite of the cup, this is one of the healthiest plants I've ever grown. I love this strain!

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Very nice manifold LOL i'm getting such a kick looking at these. Heck you may need to support it so it won't fall over or it may just super crop itself? Pretty little puff balls.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Man Dingus those are " straight up beautiful " that's looking tight in that cup i'm sure you can pull this off though. Hmm SuperDense looks like she may get fatter. Damn we got great weather right now. In the 60s feels like May?

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Obi-Wan that's looking great I've really enjoyed seeing these tricks great job.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    LOL I love this homegrown you guys and ideas just great

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Outstanding cup

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X