Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eliot Pryor
    commented on 's reply
    Very well done !! May I ask ? What you mean "wash it " ?

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    Well done ONW. These solo cup grows are not easy and fighting all that is commendable to be sure.

• OlderNOTwiser
    replied
    Mr.furley This may end up being my ugly is beautiful final moments picture of Han Solo Cup. This is a Seedsman White Widow photo period plant. She was dropped early on 1/1/2020 per instructions. Grown in Ocean Forest using FF Trio nutes. I flipped the tent at 2-weeks for Han hoping to keep her compact. Seems to have succeeded at that anyway. Han battled early pH issues (who knew tap water could vary so much!) that got fixed early. Then Han battled light stress and decided to reward me with lovely nanners. Successful surgery followed and Han chugged along. BUT...stressed plants (18oz pot, pH issues, lights and nanner issues) all lead to parasites and the end of days for Han. He battled Darth bravely but the BORG would have scared even the Sith Lord back to the light side!

So it is with a heavy heart that I present Han Solo in all of her battle scarred glory. I hope to get it chopped, washed and dried prior to 4/10 with a follow up but it may be beyond saving.

Leave a comment:

• homegrown
    commented on 's reply
    wowza..your big sisters are looking Fine!

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    BeeYootiful! That looks delicious, congrats on cutting down such an awesome grow.

• JuanHondo
    commented on 's reply
    thanks. i do plan on transplanting

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    Perfect timing Canuck147

• Old1stTimer
    commented on 's reply
    Its ok maybe next year. It's to late I didn't realize the end date was coming so soon seed not popped yet. But thnx.

• Canuck147
    replied
    Think my big girls are about spent - maybe tomorrow......

Leave a comment:

• starramus
    commented on 's reply
    JuanHondo if your going to continue growing your solo cup entry I'd transplant it into something bigger rather than letting it get root bound and stunted. Looks nice, and healthy. I hate to see a good plant wasted.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Boy those are looking great JuanHondo really nice and even.

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    If you have a solo cup plant, throw up some pictures here.

We will be judging in a new thread after the 1st.

• JuanHondo
    replied
    very impressed by some of the results here!!
    my contestant is still alive and growing, but not much. i don't have any space in the tent so it sits at the bottom shaded by her two big sisters. i think i'll just keep it alive until it's warm enough to put it outside and i'll see what happens from there

Leave a comment:

• Old1stTimer
    replied
    Is this where I join?

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    heres the real girl she weighed in at 26 grams at 6 inches tall, the 2nd pic is a bottom branch, I cut off to get the fake cup around the trunk

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X