Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starramus
    replied
    You might recall that I dropped out of the solo cup competition because I didn't want to waste a plant. Also I had decided to mainline the plant as it was an Amnesia Lemon Kush that I no longer have any seeds. I formed the base at least, and waited for recovery. Sometime further into the grow I discovered that it was a male. No shit I mainlined a male! I don't like to kill plants as i am a softee so I gave it to my neighbor lady. She sent me a photo of her new boyfriend.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3085.jpeg
Views:	639
Size:	2.43 MB
ID:	393176

Leave a comment:

• Billyblastafuc
    replied
    So I’m still a few weeks out, all of my pistils are still white and we’re just kind of sitting around fattening up (both of us). I’ve managed to drag this whole first time out as long as humanly possible, but it’s still looking good. Absolutely no smell which is weird, maybe that’ll pop in later. My second lady is filling out nicely and is about two weeks behind. Getting a lot of sugar so I’m hoping these babies rock!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• NickyChicks
    commented on 's reply
    Canuck147 yeah I know, I'm watching. Not supposed to post in there other than entries. My plants aren't ready lol I will have an entry post on that thread, probably on the final day.

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    We've already been posting on the other thread - your plant looks fabulous.

• NickyChicks
    replied
    My little Alaskan purple has some real nice colors going on right now, thought I would share. I swear she purpled up dramatically overnight. Can't wait to see everybodys plants on the other thread next week! Stay healthy and have a nice weekend!

Leave a comment:

• billyboy
    replied

Not ready for the other thread but starting to show some bud

Name:	IMG_20200401_100039.jpg
Views:	688
Size:	2.52 MB
ID:	390677Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200401_100042.jpg
Views:	670
Size:	2.45 MB
ID:	390678

Leave a comment:

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    She sure is pretty OJH!

• Mr.furley
    replied
    Finished plants can be posted here.

:PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Ready or not the the time has finally come to open the judging for the 2020 GWE solo cup grow off. Please keep the following rules for this thread. 1) Only competitors should be posting here. 2) Post only once, one plant and only a sole cup plant. you get one post so make it count 3) plants must

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    Fantastic, thats just what all y'all did!

Leave a comment:

• Mr.furley
    replied
    Still chugging along, ten days to fatten up

Name:	20200331_202049.jpg
Views:	738
Size:	1.91 MB
ID:	390565

Leave a comment:

• billyboy
    commented on 's reply
    Phat! I cannot believe you grew that in a cup

• Greenlivin
    commented on 's reply
    This is definitely a contender! Great job.

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    Day 85 for the G-14, she’s been on water only for 5 days and will be coming down in a day or 2.

Leave a comment:

• homegrown
    replied
    Solo GG#4...hmmmm...close, but still needs ripening time. Main cola is filling out pretty nice. Shes been wanting water daily for the past week.

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    has to be close...looks like an arm sized cola...lol

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X