Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Had that problem - using a cinder block on its end for a riser.

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    When they got the helmet on I put them in the breeze from my fan - dries it out in a few hours and then I help.

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    I decided to take a look at the roots. The dirt seed on the left grew more feeder roots than the others with coffee filter and dirt layers. The've grown reeeeeel fast compared to the Purple Hulk autos.
    Hold your breath. The next phase starts.
    Bwaaaahaaahoooeee!

Leave a comment:

• dropinbiking
    replied
    my solo cup plant has sprouted. Need to figure out a way to get more direct light on it. It's hidden under my canopy at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Interesting comparison Mr.furley

• Mr.furley
    replied
    Been pushing full nutes the last 4 days on my solo cup, watering everday. only watering it companion every couple days like all my other plants. The one in the Solo cup was sewn in Coco the one in the pot was put into a jiffy Cube both germinated at the same time.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20200115_170048.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.69 MB ID:	366856

Leave a comment:

• starramus
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0294.JPG
Views:	547
Size:	2.03 MB
ID:	366839Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0296.JPG
Views:	535
Size:	2.00 MB
ID:	366840

A cold, deary, and sunless day at my locale. However my champion entry is flourishing. Ahhhh the vigors of youth. I hope she is an alpha female rather than the alternative. The seed I germinated as a back up is not doing too well. It had a case of helmetheaditis, and I may have hesitated too long for an assist. I read somewhere that you should "lick the head", and that the enzymes will help to remove the membrane below the seed shell. I won't give up on it just yet. It's gonna take a licking, and keep on ticking!

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    it is an absolutely gorgeous morning ,we had a couple of inches of snow so the world is clean and the best thing it will be gone tomorrow lol

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    Hey Billy whats up with those girls in back, you probably know this but those radiator type heaters cost a fortune to run

• Mrblu
    commented on 's reply
    First round with the 1000, got half gram/watts with just the 450 and one plant in my 4x2 last time

• billyboy
    replied
    We have a contender!

Name:	IMG_20200115_195848.jpg
Views:	536
Size:	2.44 MB
ID:	366704

Name:	IMG_20200115_195838.jpg
Views:	537
Size:	3.09 MB
ID:	366705
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dropinbiking
    commented on 's reply
    Do you have a lot of grow time with the 450 and 1000? What are your yields usually like in your 4x2?

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    Whoooaa, dude. Wait.... What?

• Mrblu
    replied
    2 weeks in and looking decent. Have them a 1/8 dose of FF big bloom. Wish I had a better light , going to need a long term game plan the good lights are flowing a very full tent. I don't want to abandon my cups but the light I have right now will only suffice for the immediate future. Regardless in it to win it and they are coming along nice at the moment

Name:	IMG_20200115_140150.jpg
Views:	549
Size:	2.77 MB
ID:	366599

Leave a comment:

• Drekthar
    replied
    Finally getting around to posting a couple of pictures of my and my grow buddies solo cups. 1 x velvet bud and 1 cheese, both freebie seeds from seedsman. germinated Jan 1st......
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X