Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr.furley
    replied
    If you are finishing up your plant before the set dates for judging please get the following information.

1) Several pictures of your plant and only the sole cup plant you intend to enter in the picture in natural light.

2) please use a Tape measure, full size Bic lighter, or other common item to show size of the finished plant.

3) weigh your plant wet and dry if possible.

4) retain the information on the days of your grow(veg/flower, auto/photo)

it would be nice if everyone would share their watering practices and nutrient schedule for future Grower reference, but it's not mandatory.

Thanks Canuck147
    Last edited by Mr.furley; 03-17-2020, 09:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    replied
    Everybody who has posted pics here are doing fabulously - even you oldjarhead100 , most people wouldn't post pics of an attempted bonsai plant - hehehe - just kidding OJH, its has great color.
    Guess we can't grow mini bushes like JohnEmad - which look better than great by the way.

Hey Mr.furley - what do we do if our plants finish before April 10? Measurements? Pics? What info do we need to collect?

Thanks for everything guys - stay safe during these trying times.

Leave a comment:

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    That's so purple!

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    Ultimate stealth, about 20 of those would be great in a kitchen cabinet grow

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    after all of your grows I think I know whos coming in last lol

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    My little G14 “Bud Shrub”

Leave a comment:

• Billyblastafuc
    replied
    Great job everybody, some really good plants in here! I’m a little behind in comparison, but I’m hoping I have something even half as good as some of you all!

So when I had one defined female I separated her from the others as they kinda looked like dudes. Well, one of those started popping pistils overnight! So now I’ve got two females. I started with four plants, and I gave the first possible male to my mother and it’s now showing female as well! Lucky for bag seeds. 3/3 so far. I’ve got one more I’m waiting to find out, but it’s my runt anyways. Couple of pics for talking
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    10/4 billyboy. All germinated starting Jan.1st. fastest plants I have grown to date by quite a bit

• billyboy
    commented on 's reply
    These are all autos? Germinated on 1/1/20?

• DingusKhan
    replied
    Great White Shark Auto also ended her contestancy today at 74 days since seed, having achieved 19 1/4 inches, and 57 grams of wet weight.

She was germinated on New Years in a Jiffy Pellet, planted in a cup of Ocean Forest straight from the bag, and fed with MegaCrop from pretty early on because she always looked Calcium deficient. Her leaves seemed to get yelllow, wilt, and die early on. I was intentionally careless in watering her, hoping to overwater and over feed her

I'm not yet sure if she will represent the Gher for judging. Super Dense Auto is also not dead yet, but not done. Mango the photo has anoher 3-4 weeks to to go before she's done.

Good growing to all y'all.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Oh my god! Seriously. Why did I ever freaking try?
    When all is said and done, a lot of you people are going to have to dish on what you did. Still no holes in that cup, that we can see.

• JohnEmad
    replied
    Day 73 / 2nd solo wannabe harvested. Beary White x 3bog had 2 main colas naturally so just let her grow. Same as my last one this plant was a stunted dwarf at near 30 days when I transplanted and added root hormone and kelp extract to. She then took off and ended up far better then expected. Total wet weight of 81 grams. Fat little colas and smelling strong. Not as frosty as her half sister 3BOG but still very sticky. mmmm! Can't wait to sample them both.
    The roots were yellowish but healthy all the way through. Rootbound didn't seem to be a big issue as long as they received proper nutes and water when needed.

The Main Contestant - Walter White is building lots of frosty flower and will be well over an oz I think. She is trying hard to finish but lower fan leaves are yellowing and dropping fast. Hand feeding all I can to help her along. This plant sparkles all over in the light.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20200314_165707_resized.jpg Views:	0 Size:	850.9 KB ID:	384447Click image for larger version  Name:	20200314_171131_resized.jpg Views:	0 Size:	857.7 KB ID:	384451Click image for larger version  Name:	20200314_165623_resized.jpg Views:	0 Size:	699.1 KB ID:	384449Click image for larger version  Name:	20200314_165839_resized.jpg Views:	0 Size:	797.2 KB ID:	384456Click image for larger version  Name:	20200314_173820_resized.jpg Views:	0 Size:	509.2 KB ID:	384453Click image for larger version  Name:	20200314_173918_resized.jpg Views:	0 Size:	481.4 KB ID:	384450Click image for larger version  Name:	20200314_213954_resized.jpg Views:	0 Size:	421.5 KB ID:	384452Click image for larger version  Name:	20200314_213943_resized.jpg Views:	0 Size:	630.9 KB ID:	384454Click image for larger version  Name:	20200314_214029_resized.jpg Views:	0 Size:	520.6 KB ID:	384455
    Walter White
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20200315_134815_resized.jpg Views:	19 Size:	634.6 KB ID:	384457Click image for larger version  Name:	20200315_134848_resized.jpg Views:	18 Size:	629.5 KB ID:	384458
    Attached Files
    Last edited by JohnEmad; 03-16-2020, 12:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks y'all - someone asked me earlier about yield - I said 50 grams .

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    I'm jealous lol. The buds on both that I grew started getting really fat early on, so I was really disappointed that I had to take them down.

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    I predict multiple ounces from this girl. Great job Canuck!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X