Size:	1.99 MB
ID:	382625

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    thats a great picture showing the root ball

• DingusKhan
    replied
    Hi kids! What a fantastic grow this has been, this is so much fun and a great learning experience, I may continue to keep doing it on the side. Maybe in a similar sized small container, less tippy.

Great White Auto is very tall, and looks like she's getting close. The trichomes are starting to get a little cloudy, and most of the fan leaves have shriveled up. But then, she hasn't been very happy. Even though she has been in straight Ocean Forest, her leaves have always looked a little yellow and spotty, like Calcium deficiency, and started dying a little early even though I'm feeding her the same as her sister in coco. Her description on New420Guy says she's supposed to go 7-8 weeks.

SuperDense is not as mature or tall, but happier and healthier looking than Great White, even though she is in coco and getting fed the same as GreatWhite in Ocean Forest.

Mango is stretching, and starting to grow puff-ball baby buds. Her roots are not quite solid white, but getting close to root bound. I hope she can hold out for 4-5 more weeks.

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    Day 65 for the G14 and she’s just doing her thing.

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    replied
    Trichs on the smaller solo cup girls.
    Close to ready.

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    great job. I agree, so many great looking plants in solo cups.

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    nice ,looks like a couple of nice kolas , I figured all of the solo plants would be a lot more stunted but I was way wrong great job

• homegrown
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks SirSmksAlot, i as well am amazed at the ideas,inventions,concoctions and productions from everybody here...lol. Some really nice looking plants! And everybodys harvest will probably go to the drawer for special occasions..hahahaha.

• SirSmksAlot
    commented on 's reply
    I can't believe how well the plants in this challange are turning out. Your plant looks happy in its little home

• homegrown
    replied
    Out for a water and to re-arrange the tent. She's showing some nice flowers..

Leave a comment:

• NickyChicks
    replied
    Just about a month since the switch, starting to get a little frosty. Bent a couple of the tops to even the canopy, still have some ties on there to help spread the light.
    Only one month left, I'm excited to see everyone's plants at the finish!

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    The solo cup is doing fantastic (so is other one) ,I really like the first side by side

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    Billy welcome if these are bag seed then you might have a male in the first blurple light picture on the right hand side ,I see something not sure what but I would check her to see if she has balls ,those little white things at the base of the fan leafs, hope I'm wrong just had to let you know good luck

• Billyblastafuc
    commented on 's reply
    Hi! All are bag seed, 1 is animal cookies, 1 is purple passion, and the other two are undetermined. Hard to tell from the previous pics but one of the undetermined seeds had severely in turning leaves to start, which fell off. This caused a topping so I have two main colas on that plant, but overall it’s been stunted throughout. All four seedlings started on 18/6 lighting under my countertop light which was unsurprisingly in effective. Bought an led light at that time. Then at 4 weeks i decided to buy nutrients. Went with the fox farms three pack. so overall I’ve Done a piss poor job of preparing and doing it right. Overall cost is only $60 + electricity so far. ive got two at 17” 1 at 16” and the other at 13-14”

• Canuck147
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20200307_101450.jpg
Views:	390
Size:	1.77 MB
ID:	381933 Picture day outside for 2 girls - both around 6 Click image for larger version

Name:	20200307_101354.jpg
Views:	379
Size:	1.97 MB
ID:	381934 0 days old. Big girl is - Maui - sativa dominant. Teeny weeny is 16 inches and Maui is 32. Click image for larger version  Name:	20200307_101413.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.83 MB ID:	381929Click image for larger version  Name:	20200307_101432.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.06 MB ID:	381930Click image for larger version  Name:	20200307_101459.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.90 MB ID:	381931

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X