Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    Looks like intensive care is the ticket to good health.

• billyboy
    replied
    Here she is. I had some germination issues *cough* (read that as I cooked my sprouts under the 600W MH like a dope) so am a few weeks behind the pack. But she is loving the home made drip feeder and is really into her stretch. We have ratched up the feeding schedule and volume and still almost no runoff - and what little there is evaporates quickly. Maybe can up the volume even more. I am daily at 400 ml. She disappears into the clone canopy but I do have her on a short riser.

Loving the solo cup grow as a way to add a nice dimension the growing experience. If the yields are interesting then this could be a really nice way to grow for places where plant count is not limited like it is here (6 per adult 12 for any household/postal address).

Big defoliation coming tomorrow.

Click image for larger version

Name:	solo3.jpg
Views:	448
Size:	3.01 MB
ID:	379813

Name:	solo1.jpg
Views:	432
Size:	1.75 MB
ID:	379814

Name:	solo2.jpg
Views:	428
Size:	3.08 MB
ID:	379815

Name:	solo4.jpg
Views:	414
Size:	3.04 MB
ID:	379816

Leave a comment:

• billyboy
    commented on 's reply
    She is a real beauty! Very nice.

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    Its a contender well done John

• homegrown
    replied
    She's out of her cage for a good water..Looking a little light on nitrogen but i dont think im gonna change nutes now. Her sister, planted the same day, in a 5 gal fabpot is impressive! both GG#4 autos.

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Homegrown, I am getting excited to try those 2. smaller plants. shouldn't be long until they are ready to harvest.

• homegrown
    replied
    Wow those mini's are little bud plants! i'll have some bud on tap...walters a beauty.

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    replied
    The two mini girls are flowering nicely with some frost and buds fattening up. Walter White is now 14 inches tall and if I can provide the right amount of nutes etc. should be well worth the grow.

Leave a comment:

• Greenlivin
    replied
    It sure is a pain in the ass having photos in flower with two autos in a small tent.

I decided to take one of my entries and put it in a 1g smart pot and have some fun with it. Since this is my second grow I wanted to see how much LST I can do and hopefully make a cool looking Bonsai tree. My main entry is in its first week of flower, and looking real happy (fingers crossed it’s a she). I’ll probably get more bud out of it than I did in my first grow with 3g pots. 😂

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    yesterday morning when I went down I was preening the girls I realized my solo entry wasn't there, WTF as I looked closer I saw she was still there only hidden by her big sisters I used 2 bricks to get above the canopy lol
    others have much bigger plants ,I figured since it was going to be root bound ,grow a strain that was small to begin with, shs going to be one fat bud lol

Leave a comment:

• homegrown
    replied
    Right on! She's a healthy looking start. And her big sisters are real purdy too!!

Leave a comment:

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    Welcome aboard JuanHondo

• JuanHondo
    replied
    sooooo...i have a late entry due to and accidental clone. in the process of trimming my super lemon haze, i had 3 cuttings that looked too good to throw in the trash. i put them in a juice glass with plain tap water and they have been sitting on my kitchen table for about 3 weeks. today, i noticed one had some pretty long roots so I threw it in a solo cup and in the tent with the big girls flowering. there really isn't room for it in there, and it's not getting much light...and i'm pretty sure it will be dead tomorrow...but, i'm pumped about being (briefly) in the contest!

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    I had read that Canada was one of the top countries in the world with fresh water reserves but not 80% of it SmashG. Are you sure about that?
    Last edited by JohnEmad; 02-25-2020, 11:35 PM.

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I didn't know that smashGuitar ,great reason to move to canada if the SHTF around here

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X