Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tersky
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup No i beat her with the closest stick i can find. Of course i comfort her! She's my little girl! She is pretty damn spoiled but she's also the sweetest dog i've ever known. Rescued her as a pup from some shady dealer looking guys for $7 (all the cash i had on me at the time). Was planning on taking her to a no kill shelter, but it was a Saturday and no places were accepting pets until Monday. So she slept with me on the couch (was visiting a friend in South Carolina) and it was all over. She slept on my chest, she was soo small!! I suffer from career ending anxiety so she may kinda pick up on that at times as well but she gets all the pats, kisses and love she wants and even some she doesn't! .....Sorry....i love mah baby...i could talk about her forever.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Beautiful puppy!!! Absolute stunner, what a loving face.

The amazing story of a very smart Border collie who is redefining animal intelligence.Chaser has a way with words. She knows over a thousand of them—more tha...
    Last edited by alltatup; 10-22-2019, 02:56 AM.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Tersky you comfort her when she has anxiety, right? I had a girl who suffered from anxiety... Dogs have a lot more in common with humans than we sometimes think...

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I'm not the least bit surprised that felines treat you that way. It's your karma.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Gingerbeard Ok, you whippersnapper, how's this: I went back and studied the picture of Dabber. She's quite the lovely girl, but she has this very worried look on her face, as if she abhors violence of any kind, and just wishes that you were less bloodthirsty. Poor lil pupster...

• YYCannabis
    commented on 's reply
    75% Aussie 25% Border collie. She certainly has energy. 1 mile walk every day constantly chasing a ball... so for her about 10 miles 🤣 Then two or three backyard play session in the evening.
    The energy is one thing I expected, but I didn’t expect the smarts. She is very very quick to learn routines.

• homegrown
    commented on 's reply
    YYCannabis...border collie?? Good friend has one(i watch it once in a while) and its like the energizer bunny 10 times over!! The freak never slows down...walk it four miles and it wants to chase a ball for another hour... And it looks like your princess is ready to chase a ball too lol

• YYCannabis
    replied
    This is my princess

Leave a comment:

• YYCannabis
    replied
    Nobody will think of coming into my yard.
    *Bonus benefit: neighbors won’t think the stink is coming from my garden

Leave a comment:

• Tersky
    commented on 's reply
    Thats good to know. She has been suffering from anxiety as well. Especially during thunderstorms. It's gotten worse the older she gets. I'm going to give it a try.

• homegrown
    replied
    sorry heres the stuff.. just did a harvest test...lol forgot what i was doing... hahahaha

Leave a comment:

• homegrown
    replied
    Tersky, i have been giving my big girls this for a while now..i think it helps with a multitude of issues..rear hind problem(hips) and especially for stress or anxiety..one of my dogs have become terrified with thunderstorms as she ages..she would stand in front of me panting during a storm...now i load up a dog biscuit with some oil and she sleeps calmly at my feet..no pacing or restlessness.

Leave a comment:

• homegrown
    commented on 's reply
    ya cant have those up here gingerbeard, and what i do have makes way too much noise lol and will surely bring the po-po!

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Two words for you homegrown, taser gun. I imagine 50,000 volts would make a squirrel pop like a firecracker.

• homegrown
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you ladies, i have always had pets...extremely loyal friends. Rescued some, taken in countless strays...which never seem to leave lol..even tried to rescue a young squirrel a couple of weeks ago...little fu#$er attacked me....i draw the line at squirrels now. OH and racoons too..buggers got in the front porch cat door...DAYUM they can tear shit up!! Grace the big black dog absolutelyl adores Tomcat....you dont wanna mess with tomcat or you deal with Grace hahaha

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X