Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    If any of you people post cutesy Halloween or Christmas pictures of your pets in costume... well... just don't. I have Photoshop and I will get rude. Actually, I have Paint and I am rarely rude.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Bring it on alltatup chicky baby. You can tell my Dabber has enough sick-em for everybody.

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Then spoil her more with CBD's and THC. Dogs gotta have their dognip.

• Tersky
    commented on 's reply
    Well she definitely thinks shes a queen, and i her peasant alltatup! It's actually funny, i had never considered CBD, Gingerbeard and i feel stupid for not! I'll definitely look into that. She supposedly has cancer too, but when i took her to a oncologist they couldn't find a primary tumor. That was in May and i've been spoiling her since!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    She looks awesome, matronly and noble, Tersky!! What a love.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I have asked Sirius to banish you for your horrifying comments about cats and cat people.

Actually, I haven't asked him yet, but I'm seriously thinking about it.

Formernuke You got that right! We are their human pin cushions.
    Last edited by alltatup; 10-22-2019, 02:44 AM.

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Think about CBD's for dogs? Mine is just about 2 years and has already hurt her hips a few times. I'm going to wait until she's older before looking into it for her.

• Tersky
    replied
    You already know i have one. She's an old girl, dont know how much longer she has. 14 years old, has back leg issues which makes it hard for her to get around but shes a sweetie!

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    My experiences with cats have gone horribly wrong. Without exception, every time I've spent more than 24 hours with any cats at least one will poop, puke, or pee on anything of mine that isn't sealed in a metal box. People who say their cat(s) won't do that because theirs won't do the three 'P's anywhere but outside are in deep denial. People who say their cat's don't smell don't smell the miasma anymore.
    No, my friends. Cats (and birds) are the armed guardians to the gates of Hell and Dabber has their numbers.

Leave a comment:

• Formernuke
    commented on 's reply
    Dogs have owners, cats have slaves. But they reward there slaves with cuddle time mine is sleeping on me I type.

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Bah! Cats. Cats are for wannabe pet owners who don't want pets.
    Here's a real pet.
    Dabber. Oh, boy my good sweet girl, Dabber. Snickity, sweet girl? My good sweet one.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Great family photo there homegrown. Your black dog is very similar to our Sonny he's a shag of some sort? Our other is a Maltese mix. Did you know there is a dog bred for herding called the " Idaho shag" guess there really a great cow dog. Anyhoo i'm up to early and i'm rambling LOL. Love your hosta garden and kitty just darling.

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    Yep, malamute.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Really nice pics!!! Tomcat looks like he's in heaven. The dogs look like they worship and adore you.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I vote yes.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X