Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YYCannabis
    replied
    Nobody will think of coming into my yard.
    *Bonus benefit: neighbors won’t think the stink is coming from my garden

Leave a comment:

• Tersky
    commented on 's reply
    Thats good to know. She has been suffering from anxiety as well. Especially during thunderstorms. It's gotten worse the older she gets. I'm going to give it a try.

• homegrown
    replied
    sorry heres the stuff.. just did a harvest test...lol forgot what i was doing... hahahaha

Leave a comment:

• homegrown
    replied
    Tersky, i have been giving my big girls this for a while now..i think it helps with a multitude of issues..rear hind problem(hips) and especially for stress or anxiety..one of my dogs have become terrified with thunderstorms as she ages..she would stand in front of me panting during a storm...now i load up a dog biscuit with some oil and she sleeps calmly at my feet..no pacing or restlessness.

Leave a comment:

• homegrown
    commented on 's reply
    ya cant have those up here gingerbeard, and what i do have makes way too much noise lol and will surely bring the po-po!

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Two words for you homegrown, taser gun. I imagine 50,000 volts would make a squirrel pop like a firecracker.

• homegrown
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you ladies, i have always had pets...extremely loyal friends. Rescued some, taken in countless strays...which never seem to leave lol..even tried to rescue a young squirrel a couple of weeks ago...little fu#$er attacked me....i draw the line at squirrels now. OH and racoons too..buggers got in the front porch cat door...DAYUM they can tear shit up!! Grace the big black dog absolutelyl adores Tomcat....you dont wanna mess with tomcat or you deal with Grace hahaha

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    If any of you people post cutesy Halloween or Christmas pictures of your pets in costume... well... just don't. I have Photoshop and I will get rude. Actually, I have Paint and I am rarely rude.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Bring it on alltatup chicky baby. You can tell my Dabber has enough sick-em for everybody.

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Then spoil her more with CBD's and THC. Dogs gotta have their dognip.

• Tersky
    commented on 's reply
    Well she definitely thinks shes a queen, and i her peasant alltatup! It's actually funny, i had never considered CBD, Gingerbeard and i feel stupid for not! I'll definitely look into that. She supposedly has cancer too, but when i took her to a oncologist they couldn't find a primary tumor. That was in May and i've been spoiling her since!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    She looks awesome, matronly and noble, Tersky!! What a love.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I have asked Sirius to banish you for your horrifying comments about cats and cat people.

Actually, I haven't asked him yet, but I'm seriously thinking about it.

Formernuke You got that right! We are their human pin cushions.
    Last edited by alltatup; 10-22-2019, 02:44 AM.

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Think about CBD's for dogs? Mine is just about 2 years and has already hurt her hips a few times. I'm going to wait until she's older before looking into it for her.

• Tersky
    replied
    You already know i have one. She's an old girl, dont know how much longer she has. 14 years old, has back leg issues which makes it hard for her to get around but shes a sweetie!

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X