• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    Got a few riding friends who have that similar beard🏍

• quirk
    commented on 's reply
    If you go to project cbd.org you'll find a very informative article on CBD and cannabis for pets in pain.

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    At first I thought it was a badass dog beard.

• YYCannabis
    replied
    Somebody got a new toy today

Click image for larger version

Name:	DA0E7680-2B5E-4146-8F0E-E6586C8153C0.jpeg
Views:	592
Size:	2.27 MB
ID:	349309

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied

Name:	dog tail.jpg
Views:	701
Size:	76.8 KB
ID:	349325 ttps://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50409531
    Last edited by Gingerbeard; 11-13-2019, 11:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    It was shower time, today.
    I'm not posting cute pictures of my dog. I am posting pictures of my dog who happens to be cute. I don't do cutesy-ootsey.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I'm just out of words at how beautiful everyones' mascots are. How long you had Dublin? So you're saying he's a bit shy but eternally grateful and faithful cuz you took him home. Perfect dog.

And lil Cork is an angel with his big snout and floppy ears. Sweetheart.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    duckman beeeyuteeful girls (and tuxedo boy?) We need more cat lovers on here.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Pictures. We demand pictures of your beauties.

• billyboy
    replied
    Shepherd.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Real fine. Shepherd or Malinois? Mine is a 50lb almost 2 year old puppy mix.

• billyboy
    replied
    Cork the 85 lb puppy likes to sniff the grow to make sure it is good. And leave hairs behind.

Click image for larger version  Name:	cork.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.95 MB ID:	345060

And Dublin our rescue mutt with the big heart. He is a lurker and a good boy.

Name:	Dublin.jpg
Views:	639
Size:	1.50 MB
ID:	345064

Last edited by billyboy; 10-25-2019, 07:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Of course you can't hot box a cat LurkingInTheGrass If my pa' taught me anything is you can't hot box a cat or smoke dried cat hairballs. Dabber is not ony a dabber, if someone holds the lighter, he can totally rock a chillum. Her front toes interlock like people fingers and she can make a seal. There is only one way to get a cat high on smoke. You gotta gas mask the little bastard!

Please let's not get into a thing about pills and doctors and big pharma and religion. We've all had our experiences and have our opinions. Be a buzz bomb, not a buzz kill:
    A placebo is basically a sugar pill. It has no benefiit unless you tell a person it does. If a doctor prescribed a bottle of placebos to you and told you it could help you see into the future, you, my friend, just might grow that third eye because you believe it because a doctor told you so. Or whatever eye see's into the future. Maybe. A doctor buddy told me that. It's an offhand joke I remembered about hypochondriacs. Not a reference to you. I'll be picking up a bottle of dog CBD's when Dabber's a few years older.

I got drunk with another buddy's dog, Doll. It was totally mutual. Drunk dog buddy was upset. I forget why he wasn't there to stop her.

Goddman! What was the farging question???

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Real Kool Kitties thanks for sharing

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    That's great news.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X