Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Magnificent plants, Meesta!! Kitty looks like she's in Nirvana.

• Dude
    replied
    I love your attitude brother, it's the right way to be. It's so healthy that you're enjoying your life. Very very very happy for you. ✌️

Leave a comment:

• MeestaFeesha
    replied
    Just a quick little add. Watered yesterday as it was starting to cool off. Ladies are loving it, surprisingly. WW#3 definitely the farthest along, really enjoying myself as I go plant to plant and can see the different stages.

More words and pictures for a moment I have more time. Happy Thursday to ya'll, hope you're not in for the same hot day that I am! Thanks for stopping by, 🤘😎.
    -Meesta

Leave a comment:

• Dude
    replied
    Very true lurking

Leave a comment:

• LurkingInTheGrass
    commented on 's reply
    LOL

Remember your first gear purchases? I know I went overboard 😁

• MeestaFeesha
    replied
    Of course, bud! Sharing our experiences, positive or negative, we can all learn together...or teach through mistakes made, or recognizing what we could have done differently. I'm glad that you were able to take something out of this 🤘😎.

It's 90+ here at work, gotta be hotter in the garden right now....Watering day, I'll update either today or next watering come Friday. Stay tuned!

Leave a comment:

• Dude
    replied
    Thanks for the pictures, I'm a visual learner so that's very helpful and very kind of you. Your garden looks like a place I would love to go to decompress, and your friend has the right idea, chill...✌️

Leave a comment:

• Anuenki
    commented on 's reply
    Oooohh i see haha. Yours is outdoor and now i know what you mean about an above picture lol.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Very kind of you to help your buddy

• MeestaFeesha
    replied
    My friend came by and picked up the lot! Had already bought soil (and without me telling him, ladybugs). Just had a laugh after getting this picture from him and admitting to recognizing it may have been overboard 🤘😂.

What I did today was make the area next to my neighbor's nicer. Still a little more to go!

SoOrbudgal So close! I didn't understand the circumstance. Well, either way, I'll give you an early congratulations!

HappyDaze Yea, I'm not one to think I'm owed anything. I hope that people will move back towards thinking outside of their "bubble", but these days it seems it's getting farther away.

Leave a comment:

• HappyDaze
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal Keeping safe should be everyone's first concern...Looking forward to seeing your show next year. Your enthusiasm for growing more than makes up for the lack of photos right now.

• HappyDaze
    commented on 's reply
    Meesta...You're a great neighbor! Gifting any kind of plant is good Karma.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    @Meesta thank you for saying that about a phone. I feel so bummed at times not showing my outdoor grows right now. Just a part of me is so paranoid about a stupid photos of my own MJ. I will retire and then post with a new phone that has ability to email to my computer. Next summer you will see them and come this Christmas I'll be done with 40+yrs working in GOV I can hardly wait

• MeestaFeesha
    replied
    Thought I'd tag this on, I've got a buddy down the hill who, I hope, is getting his green thumb going! He claims squirrels took out his seedlings back in June, so I've set him up with WW and Strawberry Diesel (as well as some extra marigolds and basil cuttings).

Does not have the best light, but I'm happy to see how excited he's been. Just got this picture today, the two he has now are getting a little stretch going. Two more for him this weekend, and perhaps the last two before the end of next week. For him, it's for fun I believe. Let's see if I can get him hooked, 🤘😎.

Leave a comment:

• MeestaFeesha
    commented on 's reply
    Budgal, we should all get a crowd sourced fund together for your new phone, 🤘😋. I would love to see your WW! (As well as other ladies)

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X