• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    You gave it an Afro!!! ;-}

• MeestaFeesha
    commented on 's reply
    Sounds like a great weekend! Bah, humbug! That's too bad one tipped over, that was one of my tomatos last week..although, I believe I have a kitty as the culprit.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    It's a beautiful cooler day here today. We just got back from coast for 2 days, seen some old fishing friends and ate my fill of fish and chowder. I jumped out of the truck first thing check plants, welp I had tied out 3 to stakes do to wind but must not of tied 1 tight enough (bad sign ex fisherwoman) cause it was laying on the ground on grass but still seems OK I watered all very well. Yard is getting smellier by the day, my favorite time

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Excellent and true LOL

• MeestaFeesha
    replied
    Realized I had this older photo of WW#1 from 10days ago, and took this other one just now. It's a great comparison to show what I achieved with yesterday's trim.

Leave a comment:

• MeestaFeesha
    replied
    Going to continue to edit and add to this post as the day goes on.

Had fed yesterday, today I'm going through and defoliating the ladies. Nothing crazy here, just the removal of small growth that would not be receiving adequate light. Also for some better airflow. It's been hot recently, I'd like to be sure a slight breeze can be noticeable.

So far one down, Larry OG...Four down two to go...Finished some time ago, just took the pictures and am uploading now.
    Last edited by MeestaFeesha; 08-17-2019, 06:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MeestaFeesha
    replied
    I'm like a giddy school child right now, or was for a moment. Went out to wander with the plants, saw movement, thought spider, noooo! The Mantis on WW#1 remains its vigilant protector! Mwuahaha!

Off for my coffee walk, will be updating more today.

Leave a comment:

• Dude
    replied
    When you do something for someone and don't expect anything in return, it's called a friend. When you do something for someone and expect something in return, it's called business. Makes it very easy to find out who your friends really are. I wish the best days present and ahead for everyone. ✌️

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image_84788.jpg
Views:	294
Size:	231.5 KB
ID:	330679

it's friday!!! Better start rolling up some doobies!!!

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Being content accepting who one truly is and not letting hate, jealousy and greed. I don't let negative angry folks in my house you both are welcome guests

• Dude
    replied
    Meeesta,

Hold on to that with everything your worth, that statement is the essence of life that seems to get lost in the wash of the world. To wake every morning with Victor and anticipation is taking your life and living to the fullest. I'm very happy for you, kind soul. You made my soul smile ✌️

Leave a comment:

• MeestaFeesha
    commented on 's reply
    Haha! I love it! It's very fitting

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Meesta, Some friends used to call that kitty high "Seeing Martians." You know, when they get that crazed look in their eyes...

• MeestaFeesha
    commented on 's reply
    The permanently high on catnip kitty! I'll have to get an indoor plant for the winter I think...she just walks up, munches a leaf, runs around and then sleeps, 😂. Well, there was the murder streak the other week...

• MeestaFeesha
    commented on 's reply
    I'll admit, took a while to get to this point. To truly be happy and love myself, not in an ego-centric way..More through the ups and downs of life, being content and comfortable, also proud, of the person who I am today. To quote 'Wreck It Ralph': "There's no one I would rather be, than me." (Not that it's always easy! 😅)

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X