• Time
  • Show
Clear All

My girls

Comment

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      looks like a great harvest in progress. V nice.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      very nice I love big fat kolas like the one in 6th picture

pictures of my uneven canopy lol I defoled these last week and everything under the canopy was lit up by my light ,

I also got to thinking I could put some more plants in the auto tent so I dropped 2 wwxbb,2 heisenburg (never heard of this strain before),these autos may be photos so I dropped 4 number one super autos from flash seeds they take around 110 days from germination so they should be good candidates for manifolding . Now I know the Murphy from Murphy's law so I know the first four seeds will be photos just to make things fun lol
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Got to love are baby's

Comment

Update on the gelat-og started flush on Saturday and gonna pull them down on the weekend.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          I will be doing gelat og next grow any tips or warnings thanks

• SirSmksAlot
          SirSmksAlot commented
          Editing a comment
          All in all it was a pretty easy strain to grow. I kept my ppm in my res around 900 any higher and I burnt the tips. They responded very well to topping and my flower time is right around 9 weeks. It smells fantastic!

Goodmorning GWE update for my tent. Going to flip to 12/12 on the photos today. First pic is of tent before I did some arraignments shifted Mango, OG kush, Girl Scout Cookie, Big Bud now in the tent she's the smallest hidden in the 2nd pic in the middle. The last two pics are Durban poison auto and Berry Ryder auto they are 70 days from seed. Durban is totally yellow leaf now and stalk is starting to yellow from no food just water/un sulfured molasses and her soil ( coco, guano, perilite, worm casings,potting mix organic ) Last is Berry Ryder she is the one who gets really orange hairs if let go a little longer than 65days. I'm not sure if i will feed bloom to the berry ryder again or not don't think it will do any good she's just staying real green on leaf but not plumping up like the Durban did. So may not waste a feed just let her go with the Molasse. The autos will stay in the tent along with the photos till I see more amber in the trichs hopefully less than a week so end of the week?
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• SirSmksAlot
          SirSmksAlot commented
          Editing a comment
          Looking really good in there

Getting close to 6 weeks old. Healthiest plants I've grown by far.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2523.JPG Views:	0 Size:	1.78 MB ID:	378445 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2512.JPG
Views:	634
Size:	1.94 MB
ID:	378447Click image for larger version

Name:	image_98002.jpg
Views:	639
Size:	1.78 MB
ID:	378444
        Attached Files

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          very nice when are you flipping them

Looking nice and healthy for sure! You might want to consider a lite defoliation to get some more light penetration and air flow.

Comment

Got nervous about hacking leaves off of autos. Been tucking leaves and tying it down, may do more tying, but dunno how I feel about hacking shit off after my last batch freaked out.

Comment

• Gingerbeard
            Gingerbeard commented
            Editing a comment
            Not hacking. Trimming. Trimming or defoliating. Hacking is too negative. I can't smile when I say hacking.

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            follow the gwe tutorial Nebula will walk you thru it

Sorry, had issues after trimming leaves off my last run.

Comment

Has anyone grown and smoked Laughing Buddha.. would like to know if it makes you laugh or what 😅😅😅😅

Comment

• Gingerbeard
              Gingerbeard commented
              Editing a comment
              Huh-huh... I like rubbing Budda's fat belly. Makes mine seem less.

• Canuck147
              Canuck147 commented
              Editing a comment
              Just don't buy from Buddha Seeds - I bought a 10 pack of mystery seeds and only got 2 to harvest.

• Gingerbeard
              Gingerbeard commented
              Editing a comment
              We have a strain called Kosher Kush. From the write-up, it was actually blessed by a Rabbi. Google it.
              Did you get your Buddha Seeds blessed? And Jesus OG. Yep, blessed by the old man hisself! We have planetary OG's like Jupiter, Saturn, and those. All bred on those distant planets. Never an issue with bugs and WPM.

well I did it I dropped 4 Number One and have 2 tails already and one each on the NLxBB and the Heisenberg . I also dropped a chocolate mint seed only had one and I want to make some clones from it, it says between 20-25 % thc and a great yield ,with short enough flowering time to grow in Mass
            new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
            current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• RFheavy
              RFheavy commented
              Editing a comment
              you always have a bud buffet going on! I am quite envious!

Flipping the tent today #1-3 Berry Ryder auto #2 Durban poison auto they are being flushed. I did not top berry as you can tell I wanted to see a 7" or better and I got that good amount of quarter size buds lower down it's all good still learning these autos. Durban auto man she is twice the size of the other I did top her just LST but boy she liked the stretch she is so yellow leaf now all flushed so i'm putting her in the dark last watering 2days ago i'll keep berry in the tent for now she'll be in the 12/12 zone with the photos which are huge. See ya in a week

indoor/outdoor grower
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• GreenState
              GreenState commented
              Editing a comment
              SoOrbudgal Looking good! While comparing apples to oranges, so far I'm not all that impressed with my photo durban. A lot of fluff, but not much puff! Buds look skinny to me, especially compared to the blue widow. They are starting stack some, but seems to have that whimpy look of old school sensi flat bud we used to buy. Hoping it surprises me in the end and bulks up. Last years white widow started off the same but end up quite well, hoping for the same.

This Expert Gorilla auto has been growing strange but healthy and vigorous. One of her sisters from the same pack is looking pretty awesome and will be my next pollen generator.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	20200224_212223.jpg
Views:	778
Size:	3.46 MB
ID:	378790

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              FunkyButtLovin yes that is a weird stem formation unusual maybe she'll be huge floppy cola gal

• SirSmksAlot
              SirSmksAlot commented
              Editing a comment
              The way its growing it almost looks like a clone.

GreenState she is the first auto I've grown and I've grown about 8 auto plants 1/2 were stunted or I screwed them up somehow but this one is a champ. She will produce i'm guessing 2oz which is the best auto I've done LOL. I just half to keep my hands off them so I don't screw up the yield. I'm going to try get a shot of her all yellowed up she is ready to come down.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              I was using 300w leds had 6 of them and I couldn't get more than 2 ounces from any strain, I now have an 800 w cobb led that seems to be great ,ill let you know on the yield, Other are getting way bigger yields than 2 ounces so I figure I can too ,I just need to figure out how lol

SoOrbudgal my lanky durban on the right, blue widow on the left..day 27 since flip (62 since sprouting)Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2080.JPG Views:	0 Size:	2.29 MB ID:	379079Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2082.JPG Views:	0 Size:	2.41 MB ID:	379080Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2083.JPG Views:	0 Size:	2.12 MB ID:	379081
            Last edited by GreenState; 02-26-2020, 05:29 PM.
            "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• Greenlivin
              Greenlivin commented
              Editing a comment
              Those look great GreenState. Out of curiosity, what kind of lighting do you run?

• GreenState
              GreenState commented
              Editing a comment
              The interesting thing about the durban, is while I found the 2 balls early in veg, it hasn't shown any further signs of herming, so we'll see.
              Greenlivin I use a 400w mh light for veg and switch to a 400w hps repurposed commercial parking lot flood light for flowering.

• Farmall
              Farmall commented
              Editing a comment
              GreenState my hats off to your dad.. my mother will be 90 but she ain’t stacking any wood. I can only say that I have a few wedges stuck in trees and logs around here since the 70’s. In fact. I had retrieved one about 5 yrs ago... no worse for the decades it spent out in the weather. Haha

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X