No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imagine if these same rules applied to alcohol... low proof booze can be stockpiled because it’s lower percentages. Home bars can contain 12 bottles of clear or tinted liquor, wine bottles can be thrown away in limited quantities... and I thought ( from my zero knowledge of it)had the best laws in the states. I think all of this is stupid bureaucratic bull. Was I born too early or are things getting worse?

Comment

Farmall. those are good points, I hadn't thought of it that way because I am still overjoyed that I can finally do what I want and be legal.Typically I am against anything that does not serve my interests, which is the case with most of us. And extra rules have never rubbed me in a right way. As a matter of fact the only rules I like are; no violence, no stealing, no lying. Pretty much any hanus act falls into those categories. Is it hanus to grow as much as you can....then why are we wasting time effort and money to regulate it.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Big brother can go stick his head in a bucket of water. Stay out of my garden.

So I keep on growing my lovely herb that we've been doing for decades, I won't ever stop until I can no longer lift a shovel. Perpetual grows indoors, thank you again GWE for giving me this knowledge and great hobby for my winter time blues. Spring is around the corner, planning my summer grow.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Budgal, I think you mean that even when you can't lift a shovel (God forbid) you will still be cultivating Cannabis. Once we start, there's no going back. Seriously, I can't EVEN imagine life without homegrown.

I’ve never done this before but I’m trying to learn.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        MaryContrary Welcome to the forum, your plants look hale and hardy!! There's a bunch of contrary cultivators round here!! :-}

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        very nice Mary take a couple of pictures of those two in the back they will probably never look the same once you start with low stress training ,manifolds,lollipopping,and all the other things that change the shape your plant will grow lol welcome to the forum

Howdy just a update on my tent. Getting more crowded as photo plants was past ready to flip. Photos on right front GSC middle OG Kush making a comeback and Mango back right. Little auto Berry Ryder, bigger better auto Durban poison. I can say the Durban auto is my largest auto so far. Love to blend my buds so I mix my grows. That bud shot is of Durban poison auto 60days from seed. My little clone station finally got 2 GSC clones rooted, 2 Mango and a awful hard to clone for me is the OG kush? Not sure why she's tiny but rooted couple weeks she'll either turn the corner and begin better leaf or she'll be compost

Patience patience Flipping photos to 12/12 10days autos will be right in there with them. Autos will be 70days this will be interesting (at least to me LOL)

indoor/outdoor grower
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• Farmall
        Farmall commented
        Editing a comment
        Blended has it moments....They pay big money for wine blender's license in California, so...why not

• SirSmksAlot
        SirSmksAlot commented
        Editing a comment
        I blend my strains all the time when making concentrates.

• Farmall
        Farmall commented
        Editing a comment
        That’s where I blend some as well, concentrates or tinctures...unless I forgot to put a label on the jar.

Farmall I take sativa strains I like add indica flower make a blend. I don't know it's something I do when running low on really good homegrown. I have several jars of mama mia from seedsman I grew last summer only strain that finished OK without harvesting early. But it's not the effect we like smoked so I blend it with either another stronger indica flower grinder up. What can I say, i'm kinda weird LOL

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• Farmall
        Farmall commented
        Editing a comment
        Weird? It takes one to know one....but hell, I think we’re all in the same boat here and THAT IS JUST WONDERFUL!! 👏👏👏

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        I blend as well sativa/ cbd, indica/cbd for daytime and night time

First run of the pineapple chunk ready to make into concentrates. I'm super happy with this pheno

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Sure looks like fire there SSA

• SirSmksAlot
        SirSmksAlot commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you. It tastes so good. This plant was the runt but put out some of the best smoke!

Comment

• SirSmksAlot
        SirSmksAlot commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol good eye. It sure is. I love that thing!

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Yummy on the squash but better with the bud. Yeah for the harvest

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        well done

In the first 2 pictures you can see the 2 dark devil autos ,I did move them to make more room in the bloom room then forgot to take pictures lol
      I have plans in April and 10 weeks is right smack dab in the middle of 10 weeks so my choices are to leave them for another week in veg or flip them and leave them growing until I get back
      I'm going to have the same issue with the outside grow if I start seeds in time to give them 6 weeks of veg then they will be very delicate girls that will have to be cared for by my friend, or I start them earlier so they will be young plants I'm leaving with him
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        OJ you taking a spring trip? I'm planning on vegging my outdoor photos for at least 3months before they go out. Veg. tent, hippie out door GH, then it's off into the woods.

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm hoping to , My thinking was 6 weeks veg inside then they have june and july thats 8 more , I think I am going to start them the last week in march then when I go they will be established plants . I'm using all free seeds for the outside grow this year

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Gorgeous plants, OJH!!!

super lemon haze and white widow 2 weeks into 12/12

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Like the overhead shot JuanHondo sure look happy.

• JuanHondo
        JuanHondo commented
        Editing a comment
        thanks! they are looking good so far. hoping my 16 cola method will result in easy trimming and minimal airy buds.

• Greenlivin
        Greenlivin commented
        Editing a comment
        Those look really great man! Love how you trained them.

Write behind you @jaunhondo first pic is super lemon haze second is lemon slushie.

Comment

• Farmall
        Farmall commented
        Editing a comment
        I have heard so many great things about those lemon strains.... stay in touch with your final outcome

Will do Farmall

Comment

4 weeks. I'm still waiting for the magic of my 60-100cm tall plant.
        Growth has picked up since dealing with nutes, pH, and general misunderstanding of FFOF. I had to cut off lower fan leaves because they were laying in the soil. All is well.
        Did I name these two?
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6
        Nutes
        CalMag

Comment

A little up-date on indoor #3. I think i have this coco mix figured out....finally. After upping my ph to around 6.5 and cutting back on my nutes the ladies seemed to have settled in quiet nicely. Im LST'ing them but not too heavy. Have defoliated the photos a couple of times already. Autos are just tied down, no defoliating. solo girl is starting to flower now also.
          Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
          Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
          6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
          Canna Coco/perlite
          General Hydroponics Flora Series
          Cal/Mag.

Tent
          Bruce Banner
          Kushy Kush
          2Cookies and cream

Comment

Afternoon GWE had a fun day lunch with Dingus Kahn and his wife, thank you again for clones and hooch ( we called it that I guess folks call liquor hooch also) JDU Thank you for the Thai clone who's pink hindu kush is this again? Me and hubby are going to give it try tonight watching " jack ryan" series. Any way heres the lineup. First pic is a berry ryder auto next to her is her top cola bud she is at day 61 from seed. Center is the cluster LOL all 3 large photos on the right, they need to be flipped ( I keep saying that but waiting abit longer cause of autos ) I want those autos to be pretty near done when I flip to 12/12 so i'm thinking near 70days on autos i'm going to flip and autos should be fine for a week at that, once again we'll see

Last two are of the autos Durban poison 61days from seed and Berry ryder all seeds from New420Guyseeds. Also cut 3 more GSC and 2 OG kush. Looks like i'm turning the outdoor tent on for vegging these clones my table is full 12 clones hmmm these will be monsters by the time I can flower them.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• Canuck147
              Canuck147 commented
              Editing a comment
              That's so cool you guys got to meet up.

• JDU
              JDU commented
              Editing a comment
              You're very welcome SoOrbudgal I wish you had room for more!! I wish I had room for more!!!

• starramus
              starramus commented
              Editing a comment
              You lucky dawgs! Actual socializing with friends from GWE! https://youtu.be/CX6PID8vOkY

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X