No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only plant that didn't get hacked early. Starting week 12 of flower.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2415.JPG
Views:	445
Size:	2.17 MB
ID:	373304Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2413.JPG
Views:	471
Size:	2.27 MB
ID:	373305Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2403.JPG
Views:	455
Size:	2.12 MB
ID:	373306

Comment

• dropinbiking
      dropinbiking commented
      Editing a comment
      This wasn't grown with gaia green. Just some pro-mix and some miracle grow all in one, it suffered. The young girls seem to like the coco and gaia green so far.

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      So, you’re 3 months in flower? Do your trichomes show any sign of ambering up as I had a problem with one of mine going into week 17 and no indication of any maturing trichomes so I just cut it. I figure I’ll create a ‘blend” mixing a small quantity of it with some that has 40% amber to lighten it up like those rose’ wines

• dropinbiking
      dropinbiking commented
      Editing a comment
      No not three months. I switched to 12/12 on november 20th. Mostly white, a few ambers, it just shot a bunch of new pistils, just kind of letting it fatten up and do its thing

Got my hands full with indoor #3. 5 photo AK clones just took a major clipping(25 clone cuttings) narrowing down the colas i want to keep. The rest of the girls are autos and are all tied up at the moment.(quarter pounder has started flowering) Sad to say my hindu Kush didnt make it. It had a weird early growth the stem grew sideways-maybe a root problem from start cause when i transplanted it the roots were only on one side of the pot So i started a new hindu kush yesterday. i dont know why i did that...i have enough to work with now. oh and solo GG#4 is going ok.
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Tent
    Bruce Banner
    Kushy Kush
    2Cookies and cream

Comment

Three weeks above soil. One champ and one slacker. I need to get through this to know what to expect from future autos.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6
      Nutes
      CalMag

Comment

Current Grow, Weeks 3, 5, 10, 12 & 17 (Harvest)

So here I am with the current state of grow as the continuous grow system gets more fully underway.

Things are a touch crispy as I missed a watering. Oops. They will recover.

At 3 and 5 weeks I have the grow cup challenge going. Left to right is the Big Bud feminized plant I originally wanted as my main contender, but seeds arrived two weeks late; in the middle is the only seed I had available on Jan 1, an unsexed White Widow Extreme (AMS). Hoping for a girl. On the right an Amnesia Trance Feminized (AMS) I planted at the first of the year, but had a cap problem as a seedling, so it is a weirdo. Also a photo of them in their nursery.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Current Grow, Weeks 12, 10, 5 & 3.jpg Views:	3 Size:	284.7 KB ID:	374013Click image for larger version  Name:	Current Grow, Weeks 12, 10, 5 & 3 (1).jpg Views:	3 Size:	575.8 KB ID:	374005

At ten weeks I have three White Widow Feminized plants. These two in the double-wide 12/12 flowering cabinet. The plant on the right is getting the silver treatment. They've been in 12/12 for about 10 days here. I'll move them to the breeding cabinet soon.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Current Grow, Weeks 12, 10, 5 & 3 (6).jpg Views:	3 Size:	806.7 KB ID:	374010

This is the third WW at 10 Weeks. It's been hanging out in the breeding box in a 3-gallon pot. It will go to a 15-gallon pot soon. The plant has been topped twice and will receive training and a trim once it is in the larger pot, then go into the double-wide for 12/12 in 10-14 days.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Current Grow, Weeks 12, 10, 5 & 3 (5).jpg Views:	3 Size:	644.2 KB ID:	374006

This 12-week old White Widow Extreme has been hanging out in the vegetation cabinet, and will to the double-wide 12/12 tomorrow. I've just freed them from their training wires so the tops appear a bit uneven. I'll adjust in the new location. There is one bud on the right that got too close to the Vipar 450 Dimmable LEDs. It was at 6" below the lights. The other branches an inch or two shorter are unaffected. I'm getting familiar with the limits of this light. So, I'm happy.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Current Grow, Weeks 12, 10, 5 & 3 (2).jpg Views:	3 Size:	572.8 KB ID:	374011
        Click image for larger version  Name:	Current Grow, Weeks 12, 10, 5 & 3 (3).jpg Views:	3 Size:	675.5 KB ID:	374009Click image for larger version  Name:	Current Grow, Weeks 12, 10, 5 & 3 (4).jpg Views:	3 Size:	923.5 KB ID:	374012

And finally -- so sad -- I cut and hung my good 17-week old Amnesia Trance (AMS) friend like Ed Gein treated his neighbors. I'm at about 370 grams after 5 days of drying. Once fully dried down and cured to what? 100-130 gram range. I think Il have a pretty decent yield for my 213-watt draw Vipar in my 2'x2' cabinets. We'll see. First full grow using GWE guidance.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Current Grow, Weeks 12, 10, 5 & 3 (7).jpg Views:	3 Size:	754.9 KB ID:	374007

For quantity, this is where I'd like to be under Michigan Law. It's enough for my personal consumption and gifting to friends, and it will allow me to build a good selection of strains in cold storage. We're allowed 12 plants, 2.5 ounces unsecured, and another 8 ounces in secure storage. Weight limits are dried weight, and clones that haven't been rooted in the grow medium are not counted on plant total.

Harvesting 3-4 ounces every 4-6 weeks assures me that I won't run out, and won't grow more than I'm allowed. So far the grow system seems like it is working well.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by BaccaRacca; 02-08-2020, 02:19 PM.
        2'x2'x5' Custom Breed & Seed Cabinet w/ 4 Roleadro flat-panel 75W lights
        2'x2'x5' Custom Seedling, Clone & Young Veg. Cabinet w/ CFL & flat panels
        2'x2'x5' Custom Veg. Cabinet with Vipar Spectra XS 1000 Dimmable
        2'x4'X6' Custom Flowering Cabinet with 2 Vipar Spectra XS 1500 Dimmable Lights

100% Perlite, 2.7- Gallon nursery pots, Fertigation method.

Miracle Gro Vegetable & Herb Fertilizer (includes Soy Protein Hydrolysates), 1 tsp./gallon as base nutrient, supplemented with standard Miracle Gro for high-nitrogen plants, and Miracle Gro Bloom Booster during Flower. A bit of Ph Down to take the edge off. Touch of Cal-Mag as well.

Comment

• SirSmksAlot
          SirSmksAlot commented
          Editing a comment
          You're allowed 12 plants but only 10.5 oz in storage? That doesn't make any sense to me lol. I usually get that if not more from 1 plant. Where I am in Canada we can grow 4 plants and there is no limit on what you can have in storage. I wish the plant limit was at least 8 or if they just limited the amount of flowering plants to 4.

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          Sirsmksalot - as I read the legislations - it says you can only have 4 plants growing at one time - I can grow 4 autos in 4 months - so 10 to 12 autoflowers a year? I'm doing just that now.
          They have that 4 at one time cuz they figure most people trying would be doing it outdoors - and we know how long our seasons are here in Canada. I'm lucky - live near Vancouver and we really only have 2 seasons here - spring and fall.
          Last edited by Canuck147; 02-08-2020, 06:58 PM.

• SirSmksAlot
          SirSmksAlot commented
          Editing a comment
          Ya there's no way I could get away with growing a photo period in our short summer. Things aren't perfect but I'm happy it's legal now.

I'm from an illegal state so far forgive my ignorance. How would they know how much "storage" you have or anything. Do you have to register to get the go ahead? Hopeful for legal later this year (yea, right) and curious how it works. I'd probably keep on keepin on the way I am.
        TENT: Cool Grow 3x3x6 LIGHT: M-H TSW2000
        EXHAUST: AC Infinity T-4 and controller 67
        AIR CIRC: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 x2
        IRRIGATION: BluMat Tropf NUTRIENTS: Earth Dust

Comment

One baggie is possession. Two or more baggies makes you a drug kingpin.
          Don't forget the ever popular, 'That's not mine!' or 'How did that get there?' or 'Dude, we bought the house ten years ago. That's probably from the previous owners.'
          More elephant!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6
          Nutes
          CalMag

Comment

Well I guess it's been at least 7days since y'all seen this mixed bag tent. 1st pic is on left front Berry Ryder auto behind her is a Durban poison auto both at 54days I think from seed. Finally they started getting fuller I need to wait 2more wks to flip tent for the photos in there they are all to the right up against the wall MoFo LOL except middle is a OGKush that's got temperamental been giving her just Ph'd water shots for last week will introduce Age Old Organics Grow back into her diet tomorrow. Would love to cut more clones from her but she's so squat may need to untie her some to get a few good cuts from her the ones I took look really sickly, I can't give away sick clones. I'm hoping end of feb. for the autos I need this flower tent once again "yesterday". Hope all are having a peaceful weekend, I need some sleep good long restful bad.
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Looking nice it there

Comment

Here's, a few pics of the pineapple chunk harvested last night.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Great frosty buds there i'm so jelly LOL

• SirSmksAlot
                  SirSmksAlot commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Can't wait for a taste

Day 24

Name:	20200208_221718.jpg
Views:	412
Size:	6.19 MB
ID:	374141

Comment

• billyboy
                  billyboy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I just put the HPS in yesterday and saw the warm glow when the lights came on today.
                  Such a great turning point in the grow. :-) Great looking canopy!

these are pictures of my two sativa zamerelda I have 3, one is a runt ,the plant in the first 3 pics is one I broke one of the stems off so its a 3 way manifold ,I left some inner branches and am in the process of training them into the open space
                new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
                current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Boy OJ she is a tired gal LOL look at that broken stalk she's healed up nicely. Are you getting hammered with snow?

• oldjarhead100
                  oldjarhead100 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  no just ice and cold and ice and wind i'm afraid to walk in the woods the trees are still covered in ice and it hurts lol

SirSmksAlot, OlderNOTwiser I'd say the law encourages more of a continuous grow strategy, over growing 12 plants at once. I certainly can see where a good grower can get to max allowable under law with one plant. The law does, as I understand (not a lawyer), give a grower leeway when harvesting in terms of dry weight and disposing of low-grade leaf. I believe the limits on 2.5 oz on possession/transport and the 8-oz limit on additional pot in storage is done to limit dealing and trafficking. Now that we have consumer sales, the state wants their cut. So we get into tax evasion issues. Overall, Michigan has one of the more liberal cannabis laws in terms of limits on personal possession, storage and number of plants allowed. The reasons for this are underscored by a strong Michigan tradition and values for a pot-sharing culture, and using that culture as a tool to combat cannabis commercialization. See John Sinclair, the 1972 Hash Bash, and the three weeks pot was legal in Michigan that year.

In regards to law enforcement knowing if you are over the limit is that they won't if you don't mess up otherwise, say as get caught selling. In that case, they'll use overages to pile on charges, I'm sure. There is a schedule of penalties based on amount over. First time over with a small amount nets a slap on the wrist, after and above things get dicey. We have no requirement to register. Every home is allowed 12 plants. Cannabis odor emanating from your abode is no longer a reason for police to suspect illegal activity. Charcoal filter sales are down, and there are a few homes along my bicycle ride routes in the countryside that smell marvelous with the aroma of ripening cannabis.

Last edited by BaccaRacca; 02-10-2020, 06:11 PM.
                2'x2'x5' Custom Breed & Seed Cabinet w/ 4 Roleadro flat-panel 75W lights
                2'x2'x5' Custom Seedling, Clone & Young Veg. Cabinet w/ CFL & flat panels
                2'x2'x5' Custom Veg. Cabinet with Vipar Spectra XS 1000 Dimmable
                2'x4'X6' Custom Flowering Cabinet with 2 Vipar Spectra XS 1500 Dimmable Lights

100% Perlite, 2.7- Gallon nursery pots, Fertigation method.

Miracle Gro Vegetable & Herb Fertilizer (includes Soy Protein Hydrolysates), 1 tsp./gallon as base nutrient, supplemented with standard Miracle Gro for high-nitrogen plants, and Miracle Gro Bloom Booster during Flower. A bit of Ph Down to take the edge off. Touch of Cal-Mag as well.

Comment

I'm in southern michigan and you can smell my plants from the street.(no scrubber)Aprox 50 feet. I have one less plant than my limit and I am going to get enough to keep me in smoke and also to start experimenting with making my own concentrate and whatever else I want. I think the law is perfect, not too lenient, not too strict. I will end up with more final product on hand than allowed but not for long lol. And who's gonna know, besides a few fellow stoners.

Comment

• DingusKhan
                    DingusKhan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Let it all hang out, yo!

Took down the Hindu plant hanging away
                  oh couple branches from cookies too to test it out 👍
                  Attached Files
                  5x5 tent
                  2000 watt Aglex cob series
                  Mars SP250
                  Six inch carbon filter
                  Current grow 2 x ice cream cake, 2 x Torontonian Cookies 2 x shishkaberry and 1 x BC OG all reg​​ seeds

Comment

Name:	IMG_2439.JPG
Views:	506
Size:	2.75 MB
ID:	374746

Name:	IMG_2440.JPG
Views:	501
Size:	2.42 MB
ID:	374748

Name:	IMG_2438.JPG
Views:	510
Size:	2.45 MB
ID:	374747

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X