Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HobbitGDF
    commented on 's reply
    I used to put mushroom bags in my tent to, for Co2. Idk if it worked but the bags dried up real fast

• homegrown
    commented on 's reply
    Ummm- maybe a silly question cause I've never grown shrooms before....are you growing them in the same tent as the weed? Can you do that? Temp,Humidity,lights, all the same? Tell me it aint so...

• BU2B
    replied
    Spring has sprung - last photo for me for awhile. Keep Growin and Showin! Grow, Grow, GROW!!! Time is gonna try your patience - spread the love 💕
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1487.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	4.15 MB
ID:	617866

Leave a comment:

• BU2B
    commented on 's reply
    Amazing job - as always. Very nice 👍🏼

• Bowhunterwoody
    commented on 's reply
    Healthy looking plants! Nice job.

• homegrown
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks folks! and SoOrbudgal, I've had this old rack for ages lol. Think it came from a local hardware store but i have seen them at Home Depot.

• Cheffy
    replied
    Bought as super silver haze fem. Cut to a manifold then it started to flower and it's still on 18 hr lights on. Turns out it's an auto and it held up to some major cutting.

Leave a comment:

• User420111
    replied
    Finished vegetative - five days into flower.

Two Tangies (far right)
    Two Chemdawgs (center)
    Two Blue Cookies (far left)

Honestly cannot wait. Three of my favorite strains all in one tent!​
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20240321_191633.jpg Views:	1 Size:	3.81 MB ID:	617780
    Last edited by User420111; 03-21-2024, 06:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    Harvest time, happy time, nice work.

• HobbitGDF
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you. Yeah there is starting to be a fade. I love plants that fade purple. Not solid purple but faded.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Beautiful fade you got going there. Won't be long now.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Beautiful fade you got going there. Won't be long now.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Boy homegrown what a great harvest you got there. Very pretty colas and i want one of those rolling racks. Do you know where you got that? Man that plant on the sink is fat i sure hope i get half as good a harvest. Congrats

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    That looks great 🙂

• homegrown
    replied
    Just bonded out of trim jail for a day...one more plant to go, then i'll be free. This bunch stinks to high heaven. Cut down Bruce Banner first and she had a lot of big lollypop stems. Next were the two Cookies and cream that were grown in 3 gal pots...they were even fatter than Bruce! Kushy Kush is next..she'll take a while to trim. I had to moved everything out to the shop cause they smell so strong. Help me......

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X