• HobbitGDF
    replied
    Grow is at 8wks 3days in this pic.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20240403_164015.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	5.61 MB
ID:	618671

Clones are growing up and I took more clones.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20240403_163918.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	5.14 MB
ID:	618672

Leave a comment:

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    I think we all have those moments when we panic.
    I was days from flip. My plants yellowed. I got brown edges. AHHHHH! HELP.

I over watered after repotting. Thanks all.
    Held off for 2 days on water. She looks 100% better.

So simple. I lost 1 week but still gonna be a great tent. Thanks all.

Big plant lollipopped for flower. Clone 1 month veg..

Got a couple nice cuttings while trimming.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    This is the guide I followed

Full guide for how to build a low-pressure aeroponics cloner. Better than anything you can buy and will get you massive roots in 8-12 days

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    Bluey well I've gone over everything and I come back to you were all right in the begging.
    overwatering. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, your plant has wet feet.

Gonna reduce the water and see what happens.

When you have eliminated everything else. Whatever is left must be true lol. Wish I hadn't wasted a week not listening lol.
    Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 04-03-2024, 10:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• FurnaceBoi
    commented on 's reply
    Nice. I want make one too. No dome and you showed it. Feel confident building one now.

• Indelacio
    replied
    Last update before harvest, I think she is ready
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Bluey
    replied
    Clones are doing well in the new bucket...no domes and thriving around 50% RH....unbelievable! Day 6.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20240403_221831.jpg Views:	3 Size:	2.19 MB ID:	618610
    I'm so happy I'm building another one this week with more holes in it for more babies to thrive.

Will be giving rooted clones away for presents soon. My air pump has dual lines and I have 2 stones and a spare pump and parts for the manifold so all good.
    Last edited by Bluey; 04-03-2024, 10:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    The pics you last posted in your edited post show very healthy plants. I can't see a problem.

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    I've just had a close look at your pics and I can't see anything wrong. The last pic shows a full healthy canopy with no issues at all that I can see.

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    Bluey

I wasn't going to bring up vpd. But that was my first solution. I have the environment nailed. Good call though.

I did the air work.
    rookie mistake to start tent b4 balancing, but we all just want it to grow.
    I have really gone thru the list.

Ph in and out solid
    Only feeding 8 to 900 ppm veg
    Turned light down to reduce heat. Adjusted height and spread with lux meter.

I water through but I extract and test outflow. No puddles.
    Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 04-02-2024, 12:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    Bluey

I wasn't going to bring up vpd. But that was my first solution. I have the environment nailed. Good call though.

Leave a comment:

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    You've just answered your own question. Simple hey.

Extremely low RH of 20% or under can lead to dead plants from a whole range of issues. Get your VPD to within range then revisit and see if you have the same problems... bet you dont.

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    Bluey, User420111

It's definitely not overwatering or wet feet. I've been fighting SUPER LOW humidity. Winter air here can get under 20%.

I am letting the pots dry right out. Watering about every 4 days.

I have purchased a proper ph meter, tds meter and lux meter. A humidifier and still trying to keep it above 50%.

I did turn off my top fan. Have 2 4 inch fans in the under carriage. 4 inch exhaust with speed control. So I have eliminated wind or light burn.

Harvested the 2 computer fans from a dead light. Using the old light box for electrical hub. Low volt. 5 to 24v.

Not mention, her clones all look great. Same feeding program.

I'm really stumped

I guess I'll keep my cycle and flip the tent. I was really counting on the big girl. I have clones lol. Life goes on.

I'm out of time.

Is it possible she's just old and needs flower nutes now?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 04-02-2024, 12:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• User420111
    commented on 's reply
    Agree with Bluey. if you're not dumping lots of nutes onto it, I'd check the soil conditions. It's very easy to get wet feet when growing indoors, which I don't know if you are, but the lack of heat and air circulation can result in wet, smelly pot bottoms. Plants absolutely hate that. Like trying to grow in a swamp.

My solution has been to use lots and lots of perlite. Every time I've tried to do a grow without it has been a disaster.

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    I think brown leaf edges most common cause is overwatering, wet roots, but you'll have to check, my memory is hazy.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X