Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    I've just bought two of those new Evo Samsung LED lights for a couple of 4 x 2 spaces. I got them because they run pretty cool and only will use em for clones & veg in a basement with high RH.

• Radeon
    replied
    Sugar....nice and smooth....
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Radeon
    replied
    Girl Scout Cookies Extreme 14 days old from sprouting. A little dehydrated (wrinkly leaves) cause humidity is at 38%. And I'm fighting to keep it that high. Humidifier will be here Tuesday. T3 by AC Infinity. The new Evo light sucks the humidity out of the tent. Wasn't expecting that. Driver runs hot. Pics are 14 days from sprouting to yesterday. PPFD at 500. And no, I don't check ph so don't ask.....soil is DNC water only and tap water. No nutes. Soil got plenty.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    Wanted to see her droop b4 watering.

Leave a comment:

• FurnaceBoi
    replied
    Went a whole week without water. I think she's ready now gonna start flower with a little less love lol.
    just when you think you have it down loi

I'm probably going full hydro soon. Just sick of perlite EVERYWHERE. Etc. Just water. No media etc.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 04-06-2024, 04:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Bluey
    replied
    Bring on the frost

The one below I did a great job poisoning it with N, but Ive corrected it as best I can and now it is producing. It's the smallest of 4 plants, AK47 X Red CBD auto

Ive brought temps down to 24/25⁰C, reduced light to low 40's DLI and nutes down to EC 1.6 but heavy on chelated and sulphated micro trace elements. The dark green is obvious but it has produced a bit of fade now on the lower fans this past day or 2. About day 75 since it broke cover and I'd guess at least another two weeks to go.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20240407_012704.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	2.67 MB
ID:	618861

The one below is pretty healthy but for a bit of light stress. It's the tallest one top bud

Name:	20240407_012414.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	2.23 MB
ID:	618863
    And a bud a bit lower same plant

Name:	20240407_012340.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	2.78 MB
ID:	618862

Leave a comment:

• User420111
    commented on 's reply
    Who else remembers the High Times magazine centerfold? This is worthy

• HobbitGDF
    commented on 's reply
    Grown only with growdots and recharge. Thanks everyone. This was the easiest and healthiest grow thx to growdots.

• Bluey
    replied
    71 days from 1st leaf

4 autos AK47 x Red CBD

Name:	20240405_151246.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	3.92 MB
ID:	618741

Name:	20240405_150748.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	2.28 MB
ID:	618740 Click image for larger version

Name:	20240405_150837.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	3.27 MB
ID:	618743

Name:	20240405_015444.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	3.21 MB
ID:	618742

Leave a comment:

• Going2fast
    commented on 's reply
    Beautiful as always. front right is straight up showing off.

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal welcome back! Hope you had an awesome holiday. I just changed the nute mix over last night then sat down to do some reading and as it turns out I should be using bloom mix and NOT veg nutes. I also have noticed them slowly getting darker from the N and apparantly N is not what you want so doing an emergency changeover of nutes today

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Atta boy Hobbit such a great looking color on those flowering plants. Way to grow those clones, man i love doing those clones and continuing the great strains.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Atta boy Hobbit such a great looking color on those flowering plants. Way to grow those clones, man i love doing those clones and continuing the great strains.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Those look excellent Bluey man you got that down great.

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    Looking good man. Love your multi colored plugs. Your clones are tiny compared to my clones, they look more like trees here. Will go smaller on the WW x clones.

Do you have a special procedure when transferring to pots?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X