• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HobbitGDF
    commented on 's reply
    Woot won't, ohigho fam

• Rootsruler
    commented on 's reply
    We've all been there Bro! One step at a time. YOu've learned how to care for a cannabis plant going into flower. Now you just need to take it to harvest and start your next round with an emphasis on training her to the shape you would like to see.

• Woody76
    replied
    That’s one of the things that has really humbled me in finding this forum - the way so many of you have trained your plants! I was pleased to see the things growing, but now I see some bigger opportunities. Thanks for the encouragement!

Leave a comment:

• Rootsruler
    commented on 's reply
    They look healthy that is for sure. Next run look to learn how to train your plant.

• Woody76
    replied
    I think the issue is that it’s a cheap light. (Refer to the observation regarding research, above.) I’ve kept the light 8 - 12 inches above the plants. Yes, there are three in that little tent. (Again…) I’m having a blast, though, and continue learning. I’ve got space for an outdoor experiment - just biding my time. I’ll invest in a better light before another indoor grow. The autos do seem to grow pretty fast!

Leave a comment:

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    Looking a bit stretched like a couple of my autos. How far away is the light?

• Woody76
    replied
    First ever attempt at cultivation. Greatest lesson I’ve learned since December is research first. That said, I had to rearrange the girls in the tent today and it gave me the chance to grab these photos of a Green Gelato Auto (RQS) I was hoping to sample at the eclipse here in Ohio next month. That might be a little tight.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	3.19 MB
ID:	616619

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	2.83 MB
ID:	616618

Leave a comment:

• Mollisol
    commented on 's reply
    Very cool

• HobbitGDF
    commented on 's reply
    Well every plant in the tent looks seeded. I can see multiple spots on each on with seeds forming. It looks like a lot.

• Rootsruler
    replied
    Florida Strawberry coming down tomorrow.

Name:	03032024 flower closeup.jpg
Views:	242
Size:	2.40 MB
ID:	616554

Leave a comment:

• Mucluc
    replied
    GDP photo , I cut her day light hours to 9 the last week along with lower pH and low 60's to bring out her color.

Leave a comment:

• Bowhunterwoody
    commented on 's reply
    Very pretty.

• Rootsruler
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the compliments!! Appreciate it.

I shouldn't be surprised as the grow before I did a tester of 3 cultivars and she did the same thing not ambering. I thought I had just done something wrong or stunted her but I didn't see any real signs of stunting on this grow so I guess it just doesn't amber its trichs.

I'm still getting some pistil clusters sprouting, but way less, along with the beginning of leaf fade so I'm guessing this girl could probably go another 2 -3 weeks before she ambers but I'm going on a long trip next month so I need to wrap her up and get her into long term storage. I ordered some 1 pound Grove Bags to keep it fresh.

Hoping to pull a couple of P's off this run. Thankfully I've been doing hand strengthening exercises these last couple months for an injury I had so Trim Jail may not be so bad. My GF had ordered some shears for trimming but she ordered some heavy duty gardening shears that tire my hands faster than the traditional plastic handled shears. I'm going to order some of the lighter shears because this run looks like I'm going to be in Trim Jail for a while!

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    A fine grow

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    Nice job. It really looks healthy and full. I'd be harvesting as well.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X