• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MagicMike66
    commented on 's reply
    Delicious looking plants there

• Going2fast
    commented on 's reply
    Damn dude I wish I had your space. Lovely.

• Bowhunterwoody
    commented on 's reply
    Man........

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    Those buds are stacked, nice.

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    Oh nice. Looking awesome!

• HobbitGDF
    replied
    Here are some of my flower pics
    Week 8 flower today

Mimosa evo
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20230611_190802.jpg
Views:	556
Size:	4.61 MB
ID:	597579
    quikz

Name:	20230611_190838.jpg
Views:	550
Size:	4.79 MB
ID:	597582
    Strawberry banana somango

Name:	20230611_190723.jpg
Views:	560
Size:	5.14 MB
ID:	597585
    Sweet Zenzation

Name:	20230611_190741.jpg
Views:	576
Size:	4.87 MB
ID:	597578
    Sundae punch

Name:	20230611_190752.jpg
Views:	557
Size:	4.72 MB
ID:	597580
    Orange sherbet auto x

Name:	20230611_190814.jpg
Views:	562
Size:	4.95 MB
ID:	597581
    2B Blunt

Name:	20230611_190732.jpg
Views:	552
Size:	5.42 MB
ID:	597584
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Ckbrew
    replied
    Day 1 after flip. They are all smiles and happy. Waiting for the transformation.

Name:	20230612_085224.jpg
Views:	562
Size:	3.92 MB
ID:	597540

Leave a comment:

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    I'm away for work from 4 to 6 days every week. I slightly over dried my last lot in 4 to 6 days of drying and they were sitting in the jars at around 51 to 55% RH. I was very worried that mould may hit as the buds were a good size and I lost about 80% of my last grow to mould.
    Once the RH in the jars settled I slowly added moisture to the jars and now I'm back to an average of around 62%RH and only cracking them once a week as that's all I can really do. It's been I dunno maybe 7 to 9 weeks or so since harvest and they are only now starting to show improvement although I've so far only sampled the rubbish popcorn and lower buds that I harvested early. The quality buds I'm yet to try but slow and steady is my approach.
    The early harvested stuff was only very very average, harsh to smoke and not much effect after 2 weeks drying time but now given 6 weeks or so of curing it has improved quite a lot in smoothness and effect but it's still got a way to go.

• changeofpace2014
    commented on 's reply
    Really nice colors....Maybe paper bags over your buds would slow the dry time down for you. Hang your buds once cut and slip a paper bag over them but leave the bag open at the bottom...you should be good to go when your return from work..

• Indelacio
    commented on 's reply
    A little overdone yeah, but oh so beautiful 😃. I feel the schedule constraints as I've had to deal with them in the past. The 6 days might hurt a bit if you can't pop the jars in between.

• Smallgrow
    replied
    Well these girls are a little past ready for the chop , although I do believe in more amber. Two different strains and four plants make it real hard to harvest at one time.
    what makes it really hard is stupid life and work getting in the way of growing 🤨
    Now I have to get them into dry/cure but I only have 6 days before I have to travel for 6days away for work. Argggh!

I wasn’t super happy with my last cure , I was really hoping to do better this time but now I’m cornered. I prefer to stretch out the dry for 10-12 days if possible.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    You rock dude really nice work

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I have a outdoor with one leaf like this i don't know if it's sun or TMV it's not moving anywhere else

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    Now that is a manifold, nice work

• changeofpace2014
    commented on 's reply
    strawberry cough does have a few particulars but it is a performer with nice frosting, especially when left in dark..

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X