Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No3odiesShad0w
    replied
    I've been keeping busy... Photo period- The bubble gum(seedsupreme free seed) on the left is on week 9 of bloom. The Amnesia Haze(seedsupreme free seed) is also on week 9(she got underfed when I was in the hospital πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ) the bubble gum looks great though.

​​​​​​The 2 babies are Bruce banner autos(ilgm seeds) and the far right is a GG#4 auto that's just starting to flower. As soon as the photos are done, in going to up the light to 18hrs and try to max out on the gorilla and the Bruce banner.

4-5 gallon buckets with a crap ton of holes drilled into them
    FF Happy Frog with perlite and hot homemade compost soil.(3rd cycle with the same soil)
    scrog screens custom built and attached to the bucket. Just easier to reach and access the plant. Plus I can always adjust the position of the plant between those LED hot spots and cool spots.

1x viparspectra XS1500pro 150w LED
    1x spider farmer sf-2000 200w LED
    1x Mars hydro ts600 100w LED (I'll use it as the plants get bigger and need more light. Garbage light but it gives some extra light when I need it)
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• 90Gizmo
    commented on 's reply
    Looks like you won't need to buy for much longer

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    2 OG Kush autos at 62days. Taller one is beginning to change colors from white to orange in the hairs. Taking in 1/2gal of water every 3 days now. Imma gonna go till I like the trichs milky with 20%amber if i can get it so maybe early July. Real pleased about this grow

Leave a comment:

• changeofpace2014
    commented on 's reply
    strawberry cough requires more cal mag or at least that is commonly stated. They are performers and carry that scent along with what ever they are crossed with...or at least that was the case with me.

• Ckbrew
    replied
    Day 6 bloom

The flower tent is 6 days in from flip. The stretch is starting, no sign of flowers yet. The fan leaves are still growing and filling out the tent. In the front left are the experimental "blooming seedlings". Three seedling RP-1O4 plants in solo cups, grew out for 21 days then put in with the bloom tent. They were not topped or had any training or tending except for removing yellow leaves at the bottom, node 0 leaves. They are now 6 days into bloom. Idk what will happen with them and there really is not room for them, but I will make it happen one way or another.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20230617_092638.jpg
Views:	564
Size:	4.58 MB
ID:	597859

The scarlet auto tent is marking time at day 66, fattening up the flowers. Just watching the grass grow.

Name:	20230617_092656.jpg
Views:	535
Size:	4.40 MB
ID:	597860

Leave a comment:

• 90Gizmo
    replied
    Explosive growth. I've never added Cal-Mag during veg but I think I'm seeing early signs of needing it. Some little yellow spots on a few leaves. It's that a thing?

Name:	20230616_122843~2.jpg
Views:	525
Size:	2.97 MB
ID:	597813

Leave a comment:

• 90Gizmo
    replied
    Did some light defoliation and seeing good growth of secondary stalks since. Found an inexpensive little greenhouse that a reviewer said he grew in... That wasn't I was thinking when I started but it's the only idea I have to keep all the critters away. (There is 600 acres of mixed farm/Wildlands behind my back yard.) The plant with the weird green leaves has grown a few more.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	PXL_20230614_140139046.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.29 MB ID:	597691
    Click image for larger version  Name:	33cd2afd-b2c7-4612-a65d-2139f44d7947.__CR0,0,970,600_PT0_SX970_V1___.jpg Views:	0 Size:	239.3 KB ID:	597695
    Last edited by 90Gizmo; 06-14-2023, 09:41 PM. Reason: No I don't own the farmland but don't I wish,

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    OOps si I posted my comment on HobbitGDF sorry. Bluey check Hobbit's post i commented on the $2 gram yes i think it's decent but i'm also blending it with the last 5-6grams of Galaxy

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    The strain I got is called " Honey Tree " it's says on the label it was harvested 2yrs ago. Yes $2 grams Indica dominant I made the mistake of buying a gummie, sliced it into quarters 100mg it stated so i ate a quarter after eating my dinner sat and watched some show next thing i knew i had lit a doobie smoked less than 1/2 lights out, went to bed.

• 90Gizmo
    commented on 's reply
    ... or get even. I know I started to grow because dispensary costs weren't in my retirement budget though $2/gram seems cheap to me. I started vaping D8 because it was about 1/4 the cost of D9 and, for me, almost as good. But then the state made d8 illegal. Aholes.

• Bluey
    replied
    Looking good SBG. $2 grams huh. Any good?

Leave a comment:

• Indelacio
    commented on 's reply
    😭 They're all so beautiful.

• Indelacio
    commented on 's reply
    😍 Beautiful ladies you have there. I'm in the same bout as far as stash and plant sync issues. Atleast 6 weeks left and I'm down to smoking trim from my last grow, which isn't too bad since I cured it properly.....but still.

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    Them plants better finish quick

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    OG Kush autos 55days from sprout. Watering 1/2 gal tap water with or without nutes every 2 - 3 days i lift the pots. Zero issues this run just becomming impatient cause i'm very low on my stash and purchasing from local Mom & Pop dispensary it's OK $2 grams i'm limiting my doobies LOL using only in the evenings 3grams or less to keep my mind from running thoughts of WTF happened to my life. Keeping busy helps but once i start those thoughts........ it gets raw. Forgive or forget i can't do yet.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X