Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Hello growers update on my last 2 autos for my tent grows as i'm outdoors with gardening now. These are 2 OG Kush, 31days in 3gal soil. Fed 2x and they look to beginning preflower so on next need of fluids i'll be giving Bloom nutes from now on. Came home from being away for a day an night and found my maple got wind damaged so clean up on isle 4 please ohhh baby.

Leave a comment:

• Bluey
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20230522_040220.jpg
Views:	529
Size:	2.82 MB
ID:	596370
    RH58 to 60%
    Not a Boveda in sight changeofpace2014

Leave a comment:

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    What method did you use to train this crop?

• transcend
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks everyone! Still got about a foot/foot and a half of headroom above my reflector with this setup, depending on the yield I'm thinking about trying BU2B 's PPP method for the next round. But I'm not sure if I'll have enough penetration with the 400w to do it justice. My ballast can run 600 but without an exhaust upgrade I'd be decarbing a live plant haha

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Good for you man that's fine to take a taste. Yes sir i like abit of numbing couchlock in the evening .

• Going2fast
    replied
    Blueberries raspberries and grapes day I don't know. 70 ish I guess. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20230520_110723875.jpg
Views:	565
Size:	2.51 MB
ID:	596299 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20230520_110710796.jpg
Views:	556
Size:	3.35 MB
ID:	596300

Leave a comment:

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    I've been jarring my dope long before they hit the market. First time I've actually used a climate controlled room to dry and ended up drying it a little bit too much in about a third of the time it normally takes to dry. Using those hygrometers in the jars for the first time too.
    It won't lose moisture in those jars and it's really easy to add a bit safely every time I crack the lids. They go through a 4 day spell without being opened as I'm not home so low and slow is my strategy
    Last edited by Bluey; 05-20-2023, 07:36 AM.

• changeofpace2014
    commented on 's reply
    Surprised you are not using a Boveda pack in there, after your successful run... Nice Job Bluey

• Cougar672
    replied
    Flower week 11 of Chocolate Mint OG 2.0 by Blimburn Seed Org. Harvested a couple plants on Monday with only a touch of amber in the trichomes. I'm aiming for sleepy weed so I am holding out on the rest of the harvest until they are mostly amber. Chopped some early because this is only my third grow and I want to compare how the change in trichome color changes the effects.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Bluey
    replied
    54% to 56% curing.
    A slow cure, slowly rehydrating now.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20230520_132248.jpg
Views:	565
Size:	3.30 MB
ID:	596284

Leave a comment:

• Bluey
    replied
    They are doing great

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    Yes I see bugs, lots of them, one brightly colored bug I never seen before and it eats leaves, grass hoppers, even the June bugs have been out for 2 weeks already. I have been using a spinosad, but just changed to ISO.

• dirtymike
    commented on 's reply
    I like the screen. Flowers are very even and bright. "Goliath 2-part veg and bloom nutrients" is the correct mix for those. Nice.

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    A full house

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I bet you do see at least 10oz very pretty plants

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X