Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diamond
    replied
    Week 1 day 3 into flower. The left girl really jumped into the stretch. Been hot as hell here so I'm keeping my eyes on temp and humidity. Have been able to keep temps at 80 or below with lights on and humidity under 50%, the exhaust fan is definitely getting it's work these days.

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Nice. The 1st pic reminded me of defoliated hydrangea bushes.

• Ckbrew
    replied
    Week 5 bloom, day 1

Click image for larger version

Name:	20220604_093108-A.jpg
Views:	288
Size:	998.2 KB
ID:	566621
    The female seed clone, front left has joined the bloom party.

Name:	20220604_093128-A.jpg
Views:	281
Size:	998.7 KB
ID:	566622
    The experimental 5v3 clones have joined this party. These three were kind of forgotten about, I had intended to grow them small. As can be seen, they are about as big as the blooming plants on day 1 of flip, with no stretch. It is already done now, just along for the ride.

Leave a comment:

• Flatlander
    commented on 's reply
    Stay frosty my friend.

• homegrown
    commented on 's reply
    hey SoOrbudgal the pics with the droopy ladies were taken in my unfinished basement. The old house is just over 80 yrs and the basement was not built for people over six feet, lol And my ice fishing/ grow tent, is just a black canvas tent that i lined with Black/White poly film. Which is rather inexpensive. If you can find someone to frame up a small room in your garage you can get a roll(100' x 10') for around 100$ It's been working fine for years.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I have some auto seeds that were made by a fella on this site we exchanged seeds with. Long time ago he was a master at producing huge autos, lemon skunk crosses . You got those great genetics but not so much the small versions LOL. Mine acted like a photo length of grow also not kidding. I might try a couple of these outdoors in 3 gal. fabric see how they do there. Lucky you MagicMike66 friggin awesome.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    OMG you are making me salivate LOL I really need to get my LEDs hung an a tent up but i'm undecided where to put them since i've moved into a smaller home. I have a great garage with plenty of outlets how i'd love to have a guy build me a just a 4x4 with 10ft ceiling i got the space for it. Hey homegrown in those last 3 pics tell me do you have ceiling closed off and please tell me what you used for all the build of that space, even the cost if you don't mind? Thank you

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    I’d grow more autos if mine turned out like that lol

• MagicMike66
    replied
    Currently got an auto that just won’t stop growing and getting fat! It’s huuuuge!

Leave a comment:

• homegrown
    replied
    Grandpas Stash unleashed! I started flushing these two on Saturday, had all the branches tied to a main pole instead of yo-yos. By Monday they were snapping where the buds started on the stem... So i just untied all the branches and let um all hang out. Their not a real nice looking plant but sure did excel in flower. My other two ladies are enjoying having the tent to themselves. Cement Shoes has some nice fat buds and GDB always looks happy to see me! lol

Leave a comment:

• 3Berries
    replied
    Time for the switch. Oldest out and oldest veg in. Still got a couple weeks on the little one in the back. GDP all.

Name:	Time for a change the flip flash.jpg
Views:	245
Size:	1.57 MB
ID:	566117

Leave a comment:

• Ckbrew
    replied
    Week 4 bloom, day 1 of the Mixed Bag grow.

Name:	20220528_121219-A.jpg
Views:	358
Size:	984.9 KB
ID:	566024
    RP-1, white widow, jack herer, They were defoliated a few days ago and are defining bud sites.

Name:	20220528_121247-A.jpg
Views:	346
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	566025

Blue cheese, strawberry (lemon) cough budding nicely, and RP-1 male pollen maker. He sure is stressed out, new leaves are curled under and stunted growth. The stretch is on, no flowers yet.

Leave a comment:

• homegrown
    replied
    Week 9 of flower and also flush week for the Grandpas Stash. They look pretty beat at this point. Apparently they have a 7-8 week flower time..pretty fast. Looking at the other two, GDB and Cement Shoes, they wont be far behind, maybe another week or two. Had to switch from yo-yos to thick ties so i could hold up groups of branches to avoid stems breaking. Humidifier is working hard to maintain 45 degrees, its been rather rainy here.

Leave a comment:

• VaF
    commented on 's reply
    THX so much Going2fast !!!

• Going2fast
    replied
    Originally posted by VaF View Post
    HELLO all! I hope you're doing well ?

I post a small harvest with 250hps. It's been over for a few days... My grow is always simple, coco in a small pot / Hesi coco fertilizer + cannazym, point! No booster or 1000 anzymes all sens.
    I want the simplest possible
    I just run my Hesi up to 6 or 6.5 in bloom, instead of 5 + 1 or 2ml of Cannazym ! Basta...
    I put generaly Cannazym until the 7th week of flowering. This process works well for me...I kept this set up.
    Although I have tried several coconut fertilizers.
    Easy, cheap and effective by increasing the dosage a little more, at the right time

Your photos are AMAZING!!!!
    Congratulations to everybody
    & respect
    Nice plants. Welcome to the forum.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X