• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    Bluey It wont take long and those onions will be hidden! LOL

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    Have you considered a medium to small size rainwater tank to collect from part of a roof? Perhaps a little solar pump and panel to water whilst the sun shines?

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Yep first 2 autos 65days from sprout put them in a peat cup and buried in those pots, bad news made roots fight to escape cup never again. Yes Bluey had to move from country to town looked for something with a big yard had tall fences lots of sun perfect. Neighborhood is great folks grow here keep it low key got dogs and locked gates. Did'nt use to pay for water had a well, now $$ during summer i don't water lawns only my veggies, flowers and weed. Got lots of wildflowers growing in the backyard i noticed this spring, I really love gardening in saves my soul. Man i could show you some great outdoor pics of autos i grew on the roof at my old place it was flat full sun huge gals.

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    Those first 2 that are in flower I'm guessing are autos. How many days since germination and how tall @SoOtrbudgal ?

Nice looking backyard too. Here I don't have fences and those would get eaten if not behind wire in less than 24hrs......and the last lot behind wire the police took a fancy too so that spot is off the cards for quite a while

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    Stealth planting Rwise ?

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    I just had to post some pics of what's going on. What a few days we've had with hot temps 95f yesterday 80+ today tossed the nearly done mini autos outside made a error in my view putting these in peat cups then burying them messed with root growth never again will i use those warning for autos. There won't be anymore room for them in my 3x3 indoors do to all the outdoor photos taking up most the tent. I'll put those autos inside garage in evening, sun is intense too early for this heat. Got little freak 2x2 cup slooow going and 2 little OGkush autos they'll be in the tent shortly on those baskets up on a box. I've got 2 more photos waiting to be up potted under the CFL. Got my raised beds getting planted nothing big just some pole beans, carrots planted waiting to put some tomatoes in got herbs already in other planters coming back from last year. Putting my lawn clippings in one raised bed filling it up 1/2 way then gotta get some big bales of soil. Man i wait and dream of these days in the winter we really appriciate spring when you live in a true 4 season enviornment

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Man that's great Rwise i'm stuck in the tent with mine but man are they getting huge leaf on them. Forgot how big the get having those autos all winter and not growing a photo since last summer. I think i have 4 reg seed plants i'll need to sex and 5 known females. Were having a heat wave here, got 2 flowering autos outside there loving it. I stick them in the garage at night there nearly done maybe 1 more big drink of water then drying them out. I'm gonna grow those Scarlets also outdoors, i'm really enjoying the cured smells of them and good high also.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Well i'm vegging mine at 50% light cause there growing too fast and big i hope this helps. I had the light at 75% with my flowering autos in same tent but those are outdoors now cause of the freak 80-90+ temps we've had last few days. Man these are gonna be monsters the fans are way bigger than my hands right now. I topped 2 so far.

• Rwise
    replied
    The hcpxgth was a male and has been pulled, replaced with 8 ball kush, sprouted this morning or last night, Pics when it get big enuf fr me to take pics of her.
    Pic 1 Col Purp Landrace
    Pic 2 and 3 an 11 finger leaf with 1 finger over and 1 under
    Pic 4 Berryfreak X Santa Marta Col Gold, went to do some more restraining and snap broke the top right off, not a single thread, smooth clean brake
    Pic 5, 6, 7 TT1.​​​
    Pic 8 Scarlet galaxy
    Pic 9 Scarlet Grapes
    Pic 10 Scarlet sunset​
    Pic 11 The top I broke off stuck in the ground, did not even water it (its been raining) IF it lives I'll give it away.

Leave a comment:

• 90Gizmo
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks y'all. You do remind me that I had the intensity set too low and I've upped that. I sorta panicked when the sprouts started to poke out as I've not even prepared for guaranteed dark. Now I'm thinking everywhere I thought of putting them outside is next to the house and I can't even guarantee dark there... I need to rethink plans.

• Smallgrow
    commented on 's reply
    Wow, you have tiny arms 😝

Really nice work, well done. Those buds are donkers

• Bluey
    replied
    A bud I think
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20230429_201517.jpg
Views:	545
Size:	1.80 MB
ID:	594726

Leave a comment:

• dirtymike
    commented on 's reply
    Those turned out nice and fat. Back right corner looks like Popeye's arm.

• Mollisol
    commented on 's reply
    I have six in Veg about 12 inches tall. All under one SF1000. 24 Inches away turned to 80% 24 hour light from day one until the switch.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Day 4 of sprout/seedling? I don't use 18/6 on off till my sprouts are 2-3wks cause i use CFL only for them and there on for 24hrs always. After 3-4wks i transplant and put them into the tent.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X