Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gator
    replied
    The blueberry muffins are clones from a buddy of mine, I won't be doing any clones for a while, need to get the room done first

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Ohhhhhh ahhhhh what a smelly good grow you got there Gator. I got me a blueberry muffin vegging in the tent too. Did you take any clones off those gals?

• Gator
    replied
    The 4 on the left are blueberry muffins, trainwreck on the front right,and a glue sniffer in the back

Leave a comment:

• ezmaarc
    commented on 's reply
    Gotch’r self a forest there! Beautiful. Gotta enough room there to make topiaries. What strains?

• Gator
    replied
    My basement grow Click image for larger version

Name:	17082113478112076867223283208809.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	2.47 MB
ID:	614583

Leave a comment:

• Cheeba
    replied
    5 GSC, week 5 of flower.

peace.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Cheeba; 02-17-2024, 03:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    Bring on the photons.

• dirtymike
    commented on 's reply
    Thats a good looking canopy. Tall colas. Should get some more height in a month. Nice set up too!

• homegrown
    replied
    Kind of a scraggly looking bunch now. I'm throwing caution to the wind,... Nutes,..max per water! Raised the lights and cranked them up...im givin her all she's got captain....lol. I'll see how they deal with the change, can always do some tinkering if i get complaints. Think were looking at another month or so.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Whatever floats the boat and works 20-4, 19-5,18-6 long light with rest just like mother nature intended. Hope you had a good learning experience with growing and enjoy your harvest. You did 100x better than most of the new growers i've seen come in here. At least you can follow directions.

• Felica
    replied
    My first inside. AutoFlower Purple lemonade and Forbidden Runtz. I am feeling nervous but after switching them to 19/5 light schedule a few days ago, I can see the difference in size of buds. Maybe I’m partial 😝

Leave a comment:

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    Buds looks pretty good in the first pic.

Maybe get temps no higher than 24⁰C

Is the airflow in the tent moving the buds around a bit?

Try 5 gal pots instead of 3 for higher yields

• Going2fast
    commented on 's reply
    She's awesome. Super dense indica buds. She held the coffee and dark chocolate terps nicely. Great pain relief. Definitely a Netflix and chill lady.

• Mollisol
    replied
    Hi all.

Here I am at day 50 of flower. Still giving 2/3 nutes. Lights are about 14 inches. Spider Farmer recommends 12 -16 for flower.

Maybe I should drop the lights an inch or two? I don't know? I don't want to burn them. But I feel like they should be a lot fatter, then they are now.

Pic of the last surviving clones lol...
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• HobbitGDF
    commented on 's reply
    I'm trying to still find that 1st pheno I found. Been hunting thru the f2s. I made some f3s but it's just not what pheno I want to breed with so I'm not using the f3s

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X