Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HobbitGDF
    commented on 's reply
    Omg! That's awesome. How is it? My Tatooine donuts were the best plants out of my last grow. The strongest medz.

• HobbitGDF
    commented on 's reply
    Ok so the problem was my ac infinity controller 69
    It malfunctioned and wouldn't run the fan. So I plugged the fan directly into power source and everything is better. Went from 71%rh to 50%rh
    So I am going to stick with the 4in for now. It's always worked before. The fce4800 doesn't run very hot.

• Going2fast
    replied
    Whatchall smoking tonight?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20240213_173728993.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	2.56 MB
ID:	614182 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20240213_173641843_HDR.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	2.87 MB
ID:	614183

Leave a comment:

• Going2fast
    commented on 's reply
    Fighting the same problem myself. May upgrade to an 8" system during summer break. Can't wait to see what you do with these.

• Going2fast
    commented on 's reply
    Fighting the same problem myself. May upgrade to an 8" system during summer break. Can't wait to see what you do o with these.

• Rootsruler
    commented on 's reply
    I'm assuming your tent is 4 x 4 x 6.5 roughly? This would give you a tent with 104 cu/ft. I like to run at least 3 exchanges a minute through the tent. That would require a fan that can move 312 cu/ft per minute. Can your 4" fan move 312cu/ft per minute?

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    It's still growing. Instead of top growth it's started growing out at the rear of the lower node leaf. It's as if it has been topped. Not likely anything at all will come of it but it's fun to watch it's weirdness

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    Still looking really good though

• HobbitGDF
    commented on 's reply
    I have an extra 6in inline fan. I am going to order the filter tomorrow. Until then I'm going to spray with dr.zymes.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Yep that would help alot it's so tough for folks in winter. Mines running just the opposite way for now.

• HobbitGDF
    replied
    Day 9 since flip. Humidity is running high. Need to upgrade my inline fan system. Right now it's 4in. In a 4x4
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20240213_120656.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	4.63 MB
ID:	614150
    Plus I have clones a week old (no roots yet) in the other tent.

Leave a comment:

• HobbitGDF
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah it's all over instagram. He was 45 when he started dating a 16yr old. When he got busted beating her he had been with her for 2yrs already. So he's a chomo and women beater. There are a lot of seedbanks dropped him and alot of them are sending money to domestic violence places.
    Your plants look great.

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    I won't be supporting those responsible for domestic abuse and support and encourage all to call it out. It takes courage.

On another note, if any person reading this has a tendency towards violence or abusing family or partners, seek help!

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    It's still alive and appears to be growing a bit. It was treated the same as 3 other seeds from the same plant and they are doing fine, no issues. They are up to 5th or 6th leaf now and 3 times the size. I'll keep it going for a bit and see what happens. I suspect it was stress induced as I did push them early with light and nutes.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Having been on the receiving end of such violence for 43yrs i finally had him sent to jail and we divorced. All is good i'm blessed with a great family and friends who've supported me emotionally through the nightmare.
    Now back to your gigantic grow LOL my goodness how the hell do you do it. It's a love i know just growing natures bounty keeps me healthy and my mind hopefull. Karma is good

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X