Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mollisol
    replied
    It's get tough or die. In the old basement. This is what's left from ten clones..

image widget

Leave a comment:

• Mollisol
    commented on 's reply
    They all look great! Nice lollipop.

• Mollisol
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah you are right. I don't even know how you would ship a clone and keep it alive

Other than next day air. And that's expensive.

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    It is at your own risk as it is illegal according to the feds.

• LegaliseAus
    replied
    Originally posted by BU2B View Post
    Now at 5 days at full 12/12 and loaded with preflowers. Here they are at their preflowering defoliation and again 12 hours later
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0977.jpg
Views:	415
Size:	2.67 MB
ID:	613212

Name:	IMG_0982.jpg
Views:	427
Size:	1.87 MB
ID:	613211
    Hey man nice pics wondering how many times you topped this plant ? I assume you did or is this just LST other techs? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• LegaliseAus
    replied
    Alright here is last years the budded ones and now this year I just got today my female pre sexed I found 8 pre tiny things but they are there! Moved to new area ready for it no different sun or light schedule.

I’ll update when it’s flowering. Photos with this post with buds are last years. 👌

First 3 are pre-flowers found 15 minutes ago~ zoom in and if you can’t see them you need to do a pre sex update! This is how early it stars and they won’t show to naked eye properly for another week. It’s actually flowering early than I want… but hopefully it’s just grows big and juicy it’s in a airpruning pot/homemade. Drilled holes it’s working I can see root clumps happening and the growth is good starting to see it wanting to stretch when the flowers start properly and the veg stage goes to flowering.

any tips to do now? Like trim leaves or leave them all on as I have done the method taking 1-3 a time over the veg stage. Just the ones shadowing the lower to much essentially large fans or small bad leaves or ones growing inward toward the stem I take off, not all but the ones getting in the way or broken. Since outdoors they get hit with some strong winds but nothing too serious. Also it was planted too low in the pot for LST so some leaves ended up below the rim and rubbing the rim causing damage. But the plants are so vigorous it’s a weed many forget this. Yes over watering will kill underwater will kill to much nutes can kill no nute can kill. But likely it will grow from the rain and if unlucky die in the sun. However we don’t want to just plant and do nothing and see what happens. You can. I recommend it as experiment but use bag seeds or whatever. Put in or dog a hole and fill with good soil. About 1m square. Can be half this but this is best about 1FT maybe more in the centre deep. Can be more depends how much filler soil you have. Then plant it and make sure it has water absorb and continual nutrient release if you want a chance which most fertilizers do have often yellow balls that pop with liquid in them lasting years sometimes before they are used up completely. But most times about 6 months or 3 months they recommend add more to the soil or pot mix etc. b it that’s like all
    companies they want you use more to buy more..

ok rant over sorry lol hope you enjoy these pics the first grow last year was my first grow ever and I did a LST Topping and bending tech to get a bent plant that then grew upwards on stretch looked weird haha but kept it small.

The other buds and flowering were last years 2022-2023 summer crop. Legal to grow here 2 plants per person up
    to 4 plants per house or 2 per 2 people. Then it’s 4 maximum if more residents live there.

Name:	22EFCC97-3229-4DE9-ACE5-E30667942ACC.jpg
Views:	287
Size:	1.95 MB
ID:	613620

Name:	316FD2FD-A85C-4B1D-A025-73AEE3D403FD.jpg
Views:	296
Size:	2.28 MB
ID:	613615

Name:	D7FE1CC3-7775-434B-B26A-DD41BEF70663.jpg
Views:	288
Size:	2.01 MB
ID:	613614

Name:	3DE7E247-3915-403B-B62B-F8AA079AC5B4.jpg
Views:	286
Size:	2.01 MB
ID:	613613

Name:	22EFCC97-3229-4DE9-ACE5-E30667942ACC.jpg
Size:	1.95 MB
ID:	613621

Name:	C77B7124-B881-40AE-82D6-C4D2E15EB4C1.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	2.69 MB
ID:	613616
    Ok here are my old ones last year

Name:	18ACACC5-035F-4EB0-8AFF-EECDFABC5F82.jpg
Views:	292
Size:	365.2 KB
ID:	613617

Name:	703B81D6-7801-4DD5-BBD0-8EAF87E07FA9.jpg
Size:	2.99 MB
ID:	613619

Name:	A75D69E6-F0ED-401D-944C-8FE3287FE349.jpg
Views:	304
Size:	2.13 MB
ID:	613618
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• homegrown
    replied
    Well the ladies seem to be content..i've got the lights a tad closer than usual, just dimmed down a bit. Flowers are stacking up very nice. The solo clones are doing remarkably well considering they lived in a cup for 2 months. all are getting full nutes every watering(every 3 days give or take) Just gave them a good trim, cut off all the larfy fan leaves. Some pics

Leave a comment:

• Mollisol
    replied
    Honestly man. I would like to share the love. Once this surviving clone gets big enough I will take more clones from her. I'm not sure, how or if you can ship clones.

Leave a comment:

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    If you're thinking of sealing your room or building a grow area in the basement lookup foilboard. It's easy to work with and you can easily just tape the joints if you want a reasonable seal. It will massively assist in retaining heat from your grow light. 10mm thick will work nicely on 600mm spacing of timber walland ceiling supports.

• Mollisol
    replied
    Sure but I think I just got lucky, with the genetics. I didn't do anything special. 24/0 first month. 18/6 after that. Then 12/12.

I have one definite surviving clone in veg. Two others 50/50 they make it.

It might be the harsh conditions of a leaky basement in a 100 year old home in Illinois.

Leave a comment:

• dirtymike
    commented on 's reply
    Can I know your light schedule, that's very cool looking.

• dirtymike
    commented on 's reply
    Can I know your light schedule, that's very cool looking.

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    They really look great. Must have some quite strong branches to hold those big buds up without assistance.

• Mollisol
    replied
    Thanks, I know they look weird. These are actually clones of clones I bought at a local shop here in town. They were in veg for a long time. While I waited for the mango sherbet to get big enough to top.

They got a little unruly and I had to keep cutting them back. ( I really chopped the shit out of them ).

Once I topped the mango sherbet I put them all into flower.

Leave a comment:

• dirtymike
    commented on 's reply
    Those stalks look like they took alot of patience and time to form. Nice

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X