• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Great looking buds!

• GreenState
    replied
    Sharpening up the ax this week, next weekend the GG comes down and I suspect the BW as well. Showing cloudy trichs now.
    White widow could be a few weeks out yet
    all the best

Leave a comment:

• LurkingInTheGrass
    commented on 's reply
    even looks like it stands out from the crowd

• GreenState
    replied
    LurkingInTheGrass I've been keeping an eye on that bud which my skylight singled out!

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    Thank Mr Furley! Funny, after the initial shock set in I came to the exact same conclusion as you suggested.
    I put her back in the tent to finish out. As you say, being as close to finishing her as I am I probably won't even get many seeds. I hope I do get that one I saw anyways.
    Thanks for the input, makes me feel better about moving her back in.
    Have a great day!

• LurkingInTheGrass
    commented on 's reply
    Lol - how did you get that picture, to make that happy noise in my head 😁

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    GS
    1) if you have found seeds and nanners the damage is already don't and the best thing to do is to not move the plant around alot or at all to reduce spreading pollen.
    2) as close as you are with the date just let it finish up the needed 7 to 10 days.
    3) although dreaded, it's not the end of the world. Mist your plant with water before handling and moving, handle last, and wash your hands when done.

• GreenState
    replied
    This actually royally sucks. Will be a pain in the ass to pull this off. Adapted a tomato cage to help support the floppy girl, as I'm going to have to move it around a lot. Find a dark closet to keep her on schedule.
    Now that she is out, for sure confirmation of nanners in the beginning stage. I wouldn't complain if I get a few seeds off her.
    Trying to convince myself some trichs are cloudy, but think it's wishful thinking. Generally wait to see a few amber to confirm. I have to be careful of the sunlight as well, stronger than my grow light for sure..
    Supposedly 60-65 days to finish, but you know how that goes

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    replied
    My new "window sill" plant. Have to get it out of the closet.
    Not sure if you can see the seed in the pic or nanners in the other. The color of nanners is what always catches my eye. (both are at the tip of the buds--two different buds)
    Edit-----If there is an upside, at least the widows can now spread their wings.
    A pic of the BW also
    Last edited by GreenState; 03-28-2019, 07:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    replied
    We have a problem. I see a seed and on closer inspection nanners just becoming visible on the GG4.
    Day 54 of flowering. I think I should chop it down, she's been a problem child.
    opinions? I hate to see the widows get seeded.
    Wonder if I could move it to another room and finish it out in front of a window, au natural?
    Day length currently is about 12 1/2hr.
    Last edited by GreenState; 03-28-2019, 06:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    np I dont do anything different I weigh my buds before drying so I dont worry about how they feel ,I would try and keep them as loose so no packing jars lol

• GreenState
    replied
    I'm only good for trimming one plant a day (g). So here's a question, do you do anything differently when drying,curing and especially storing real sticky weed?
    Is it more apt to run into mold issues?
    I think the blue widows vigor has slowed quite a bit. So I'll be need to go on trich watch soon
    (did I see near 70 degrees in bean town for Sat.?)

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    it is a necessity when the outdoor grows come in , I helped a friend get started growing and when his outdoor grow came in he asked to borrow it , wrong time of year its not leaving my house now if you want to use it bring your stuff here and you can but it doesn't leave here lol, A auto takes about 20 min. depending how big 20 min. is for about 2 ounces .

• GreenState
    replied
    I would love one of those spinner/trimmers. I hate trimming.
    So here at day 50 since flip is-the GG is still building and fattening up the buds, thought about trimming off the discolored leaves, but figured they were still supplying energy to the plant. Widows are plumping as well, trichs are still glassy clear.
    Beautiful day out today, a taste of things to come

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I have one of those bud spinners/trimmers and depending on the strain ,I have no problem droping the whole bud with fans on it and spin away then I use all of the trim in the bowl for hash,oil,wax whatever I need hell I've smoked it before not bad in a pinch lol

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X