Name:	P1010542.JPG
Views:	271
Size:	2.47 MB
ID:	300419
    Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
    600W HPS
    Coco
    GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
    Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

• OzBud
      OzBud commented
      Editing a comment
      it's 3mx3m about 9'10" square I think. Absolute max of 6 untrained plants would fit in there. Or cram it full of SOG if you set up auto watering since there would be no access to the back

• Retodd
      Retodd commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you top them?

• OzBud
      OzBud commented
      Editing a comment
      I topped the photos, but only when they had pretty much maxed out on height. lucky for me no flower stretch

So I turned in my comp plant but have 8 more plants does anyone want me to keep posting about them?
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Spidermite
      Spidermite commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes keep posting here. We are going to have our summer grows all together again so may as well keep it here.

• Retodd
      Retodd commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m still waiting on a bunch of totals oldjarhead100

Not as many to take pics of this morn,,, The Himalaya Blue Diesel is fattening up though I hit her a bit hard with the banana juice and a few leaves show it. I think (hope) she will finish on time about May 7th. The Snowryder looks to be on schedule for harvest about April 7th
    And time to chop chop the White Widow!
    Last edited by Rwise; 03-23-2019, 01:29 PM. Reason: Add pics

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      What a mess around the HBD, I was not expecting her to sprawl out like that

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      cool storage jars and the girls look great , those lights look like a pita to use are they lol

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      OJH I would pull them out, 'cept they are holding up that tall girl, IF I use them again I think I would tie them to a wire rack so I can move them out of the way as needed.
      I luv those old jars and the zinks lid will go on them, they were still wet yesterday

Okay so I’m sure I’ve posted some bs regarding my next grow but here are the final contenders for this summer. (2) Original Glue fem (2) Fruit Cake Punch fem (2) GSC reg (2) Cotton Candy reg. I’ve already started the GSC. They will be part of the outdoor as well as the cotton candy. The fem seeds will be grown indoor under my HO t5 fixture. Oh and one OG has broke soil as of today. I’ll post pics later. #happygrowing
    “Pounds of weed. Sour D. That medical for my allergies.” - Juicy J

Second Grow:

Sweet Tooth Autos (4)
    192w t5 (veg) 400w HPS (flwr) 24/0hr
    3 Gal Smart Pots
    FoxFarm Trio
    +Open Sesame
    +Cha-Chang
    +CaliMagic

First grow:

150w hps hydro grow (DIY)

Current Grow:

(1) new420guy Black Domina and P98 Bubba Kush
    192w t5
    Rapid Rooter/Jiffy-Pot/5 Gal Smart Pot
    FF BushDoctor Coco-Loco
    FF Nutrient Trio + CaliMagic

Comment

Well Ill have at least 100 CBD T1 strains that Im picking up as clones thursday for my legal outside grow.

Inside I will have Original glue, Critical Orange Punch, Iced Grapefruit, and Stoned Henge.

I MAY also have Clarendon Candy, Baked Alaska, Critical Mass CBD, and Hairy Lemon that ill start in May.

Things may change but thats my current plan.

And if you want to grow legal cbd plants be aware the regulations and licensing takes months, money, and very nosey state employess walking your land.
      You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

Well happy Saturday update kiddos
        Click image for larger version

Name:	20190227_185411.jpg
Views:	251
Size:	1.25 MB
ID:	300621
        You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

If you havent read the dry and cure article Tika posted in her Garden of Earthly delights its worth a read.
        You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

• Tika
          Tika commented
          Editing a comment
          Just saw this today🥴 thank you 😘

...HAPPY SATURDAY TO ALL!!

my Things:

Royal Gorilla Automatic (Royal Queen Seeds)
        50% Indica / 30% Sativa / 20% Ruderalis
        56-70 days after germination

Click image for larger version  Name:	my things.JPG Views:	1 Size:	949.9 KB ID:	300652
        left: Thing 1
        right: Thing 2

Thing 1
        112 days from seed
        69 days from pistils
        Click image for larger version  Name:	Thing 1.side.JPG Views:	1 Size:	777.4 KB ID:	300654Click image for larger version  Name:	Thing 1.down.JPG Views:	1 Size:	760.1 KB ID:	300655

Click image for larger version  Name:	Thing 1.golf balls.JPG Views:	1 Size:	500.8 KB ID:	300659
        Click image for larger version  Name:	Thing 1.nugs.JPG Views:	1 Size:	508.3 KB ID:	300656Click image for larger version  Name:	Thing 1.nugs.3.JPG Views:	1 Size:	534.1 KB ID:	300657Click image for larger version  Name:	Thing 1.nugs.2.JPG Views:	1 Size:	490.1 KB ID:	300658

Thing 2
        99 days from seed
        69 days from pistils
        Click image for larger version  Name:	Thing 2.side.JPG Views:	1 Size:	732.8 KB ID:	300660Click image for larger version  Name:	Thing 2.down.2.JPG Views:	1 Size:	728.8 KB ID:	300662
        Click image for larger version  Name:	Thing 2.down.JPG Views:	1 Size:	720.9 KB ID:	300661

Click image for larger version  Name:	Thing 2.main.JPG Views:	1 Size:	726.9 KB ID:	300663Click image for larger version  Name:	Thing 2.nug.JPG Views:	1 Size:	451.3 KB ID:	300664
        Click image for larger version  Name:	Thing 2.main.macro.JPG Views:	1 Size:	836.7 KB ID:	300665

they are both doing GREAT!
        lots of swelling and chunking up over the last couple of days. Thing 1 has really come out of her shell - I was thinking fluffy golf balls - but she has really come through and is making some nice looking, dense, nugs
        still a goodly number of white pistils, mostly down low, lots of pretty orange threads

autumn is upon them

everything pretty much on autopilot :
        check res
        rotate netpot
        take fading fans
        smell sticky fingers
        sweet (??) pine and fuel
        water\care for rest of garden
        get lost in trichomes (have to remember to do this one last - otherwise it takes for ever to water the garden )

nutes at ~400 ppm. Mostly CALiMAGic

trichomes (on buds)are still 70-75% clear, they have fogged over quite a bit, just in the last couple of days
        yes, yes - ripen my little pretties

sugar leaves are + %50 milky - found an amber, last night (the voyeur in me likes to look )

as long as I do nothing to slow their roll - another 2-3 week and maybe, they could be hanging

Green Thoughts
        Click image for larger version  Name:	ganjamon.gif Views:	22 Size:	8.4 KB ID:	300653
        Last edited by LurkingInTheGrass; 03-24-2019, 12:24 AM. Reason: the usual - spelling, facts, real words

Comment

• Juicyj89
          Juicyj89 commented
          Editing a comment
          Excellent work friend. Those babies look perfect.👌

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          very nice LTG I have trics that just wont turn as well someday soon I hope

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          Getting Phat.

Hey everyone! Happy Sunday!
        ​​​​​​Today is day 104 for the Bubba Kush. She is coming along very nicely, I'm just waiting on the trichomes to turn Amber. I have only spotted maybe 2 on the entire plant.

I'm thinking harvest will be next week, and I'll be sure to post as soon as I begin the process! Everyone's plants look awesome, keep growing friends!

Name:	IMG_20190324_044515733-1382x1843.jpg
Views:	244
Size:	535.5 KB
ID:	300677

Name:	IMG_20190324_044525333-1382x1843.jpg
Views:	249
Size:	611.1 KB
ID:	300678

Name:	IMG_20190324_044531301-1382x1843.jpg
Views:	245
Size:	644.8 KB
ID:	300679

Name:	IMG_20190324_044551467-1382x1843.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	610.3 KB
ID:	300676

Name:	IMG_20190324_044620517-1382x1843.jpg
Views:	475
Size:	537.9 KB
ID:	300675 ​​​​​​​
        Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

I have 2 vipar v450's 400 true watts from the wall what alerted me to my problem was they started sagging about 12 to 15 hours into their 20 hours of light they are now only 31 days old from germination I will be starting week 6 soon and from most auto timelines shouldn't I go to 15 to 24 inches after week 6? My instruction booklet says 18-24 in flower

Comment

• LurkingInTheGrass
          LurkingInTheGrass commented
          Editing a comment
          keep an eye on the plants - if they don't like that much light, raise your lights, they will 'harden' and be able to take the higher intensity light

manufactures specs are guides - the plants are the boss

well I made a decision yesterday since I screwed up my light and now am at the end of week one instead of 5 that it wont finish in time for me to run the next one before the heat and humidity hit I was planning on shutting down the end of June so after this run I will do a run of autos start to finish in the bloom room so 8 Dark Devils in coco , The only issue with this is I have 10 Limpin Louies and 6 Gorilla Cookies in veg for 5 weeks already and its going to be interesting keeping them healthy and alive to go outside while getting the outside stuff ready to go as well so Space at my house just went up in need lol
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

• starramus
          starramus commented
          Editing a comment
          oldjarhead100 How did you screw up your light?

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          I use a manual timer and its behind the plants and somehow I hit one of the tabs to turn the lights on in the middle of the night so they didn't go into bloom ,not really a big deal excepts for timing ,it really screw timing lol
          I couldn't see the tab from the front of the plants with out my glasses and I dont wear them down cellar lol

Doubledealing72 I'd love to get lost in your valley of the trichomes!

Comment

• Doubledealing72
          Doubledealing72 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks starramus! I plan to get lost in them myself 😂

• Doubledealing72
          Doubledealing72 commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm thinking next week she will be ready spidermite, and I can't wait!

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          very pretty getting lost in them is a real treat

Just about time for topping...………... Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0147.JPG Views:	1 Size:	3.89 MB ID:	300753Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0148.JPG Views:	1 Size:	4.27 MB ID:	300754Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0145.JPG Views:	1 Size:	4.31 MB ID:	300755Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0146.JPG Views:	1 Size:	4.10 MB ID:	300756Wrong date and time on my pics
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          Actually - I think I'll leave the 2 purple stilton and not top them. They're only supposed to top out at 50 - 80 centimeters. I can handle that.

White Moscow chop chop,, yesterday, and those tiny things on the bottom left (center and last pic) just filled a bowl twice. This early and already smoother than whats in the shops (at least what I have seen). This will be very nice in a few weeks,,, oh ya, thats a seed pod in the bowl.
        So what would all y'all call a cross between Headbanger and White Moscow? Maybe a Moscowbanger,,,
        Last edited by Rwise; 03-25-2019, 04:50 AM.

Comment

• KTM690
          KTM690 commented
          Editing a comment
          That's cool rwise I cured my moscow and wow is all I can say. I hope Paul isn't done cause id love more moscow seeds might b the best weed I've smoked or grown

• Retodd
          Retodd commented
          Editing a comment
          Rwise just PM me when ready.

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          KTM690 I will have to say sampling the tiny nugs says the moscow is the best, followed by the widow. And yes I would do this again!

White Widow 55 grams,
          Retodd Ill get the PM out, I will have to use a different browser,,,, I have FF all tied up,,,

during my last auto run I found 2 seeds in a dark devil and while I was starting seeds I tossed them on the paper towel and here they are ,I'm curious if they will be autos , the next 2 are of what I'm waiting on, and yes those spots you see a aphids I sprayed them a couple of weeks ago and yesterday i dumped 500 lady bugs on them ,I've been dealing with them since the first bag of happy frog ,during my shutdown this summer I will give all my grow spaces a good cleaning , the last picture is of a Diesel that hasn't gone into bloom yet at day 100 yikes I wonder if its an auto

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X