Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bobsakamoto
    commented on 's reply
    so earlier today when i posted my first grow journal i said, "i haven't been this excited since i got kittens." HA!

he's so handsome, karlee.

• Karlee
    commented on 's reply
    Totally good fit , actually he's my dog reincarnated. I needed him back

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Crazy cat....good fit for you! 😊 Enjoy the companion!! 🌷

• Karlee
    commented on 's reply
    I saw him running in-between 2 large Raccoons him in the middle and they were playing a tag game I think??? I was scared for him but other people have seen him doing this . Craig list kitty LOL

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Such a sweet face! Who's faster, him or raccoons? 😊 Glad he's an exterminator for you! 🐱 My girls are indoor (live near busy highway). They're more precious than weed to me! πŸ’š I posted pics awhile ago, but can't find thread...I'll send to your inbox. 🌼

• Karlee
    replied
    Rock this is Loki the viking, he's Kit to me (he runs with raccoons.....I kid you not) he's keeper of the tent and killer of small things. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0007.jpg
Views:	419
Size:	7.51 MB
ID:	38206

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Everyone gets to nibble...especially Kit! 😊 Introduce me sometime. My three cats aren't interested. 🐱
    Thanks, she's the most determined little baby I've had so far!

• Karlee
    commented on 's reply
    As I was clipping my baby today nibbling on my leafs I looked over and my Kit was eating them also!

I agree with Saturn AWESOME for a darn auto A WHAT..... an Auto -

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Gosh darn....we're blushing! 😊 Thanks Saturn.....this grow is getting to be way too much fun!

• rockman
    replied
    Buds are popping up everywhere....it's taking lots of trimming to get light on them all! 😊

Leave a comment:

• Saturn
    replied
    Hi Rockman - just dropped by - but what an awesome grow - that's amazing work - really really impressive. I'll try to use this as a model for my future grows.

GREAT WORK !!

Leave a comment:

• Karlee
    commented on 's reply
    I swear it's a symbiotic relationship we get with our babies, yours is bright and singing to me!

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Karlee...lovely voice you have! 😊 Amazing how one plant can be so rewarding to me, even before the rewards are ready for plucking! πŸ’œ

• Karlee
    replied
    Bubba is at the top of the hill looking over the valley in love with life.singing 🎡 The hills are alive with the sound of music🎢 She's a star!

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    replied
    Soaking up that warm light, and showing that a shorty haircut doesn't last long! Stars in the sky.of green! 😊

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X