Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Don't want to drive you wilder than you already are! 😊 She's in Kind soil (with FF Ocean Forest on top as directed by Kind).5 gallon smartpot, lots and lots of CFL lights 22/2.And distilled water (correct PH already). Of course the LST and constant defoliation to allow light in helped with nice structure and bud development. Can't say for sure when roots hit Kind...but obviously they found their food when needed. And yes, she was showered with loving attention throughout! 💚

• Tika
    replied
    Wonder if someone could make a perfectly rendered tat of that plant?

Leave a comment:

• Karlee
    replied
    It's driving me wild thinking what mine can look like ... what is the soil? smart? homemade? when did your roots hit it? age wise?
    I know love makes them happy

Leave a comment:

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    God I'm getting weepie too so happy for you

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Lol...she's bringing tears to my eyes! 😊 Thanks Green....your approval means a lot!

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Tika thanks so much for those very encouraging words! This grow has taken me where I never have been before! 🌷🌱 Oh yeah, indeed that soil rocks big time...I'm hooked! 🙌 I'm looking closer now at signs that she's given all she's got, so no definite date yet.

• Green75
    replied
    Haha...well you look at that thing... marvelous...simply marvelous!!! :-) :-)

Leave a comment:

• Tika
    replied
    Sooooo Richhhh. Beautiful image of a job well done..when is the "event"?? Really a stunning plant well photographed! You ROCK rockman!!
    Yes-the soil!! maybe....next time
    Wonderful workings you have goin on there

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    replied
    Bubba 2...pleasing to the eyes, and soon to be soothing to the senses! 😊

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Thumbless... tlhat is so "kind" of you to say! 😊 Yes, I feel like I could do a testimonial for that soil...even after just one grow! So so easy...just watch your watering and training. And with autos there seems to be sufficient nutrients to last to the end BTW...your grow is gorgeous!!

• Thumbless Bastard
    replied
    Sweet dude!

That soil is killing it for all of us. Those that are wondering about a Super Soil just look at what rockman and Royal Nugs have done.

Rockman...congratulations sir!

Leave a comment:

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Nugtastic

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! 🌸 She's earning her 5lbs of fancy smancy organic soil and all that delicious distilled water! 😊

• insomniaczzz
    replied
    Hairy beastie girl you have there Rockman. So many pistils. She is a true beauty!!

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Nugs! Being that this is only my 7th grow means I don't have the experience to be able to judge this grow very specifically,...all I know is how sweet she looks to me at this stage! She doesn't have a strong aroma now...my last Bubblelicious didn't either. BUT I love the sweet flavor when I vaporize my first Bubba! 🐸 And a very pleasant high.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X