Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Why thank you for your kind words Hal! Hope your get as much success in your grows!! 🌿🌿

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    This is a great technique, assimilated
    Thanks Rockman

• CCisme
    commented on 's reply
    Thats way better then the candy cane shape I was using hooked on each branch letting the weight of the wire seperate the tops a bit. Thanks!

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    WOW ROCKMAN !! That's the best movie I've seen since Jeremiah Johnson seriously, loved it,learned alot . Thanks

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    thanks Saturn...a lovely girl she was! 😊

• Saturn
    replied
    awesome!

Leave a comment:

• Jacuna94
    commented on 's reply
    That's awesome! Got my first autos the way! Will be using cfls as well. Thank you for your time!

• bobsakamoto
    commented on 's reply
    well expand your imagination, yo!

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Jibberjoe....she turned out far prettier than I had imagined I could grow, and produced some lovely medicine! 🐸

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Jacuna! I ended up in flowering to be using 10 -100 watt equivalent bulbs.... each was supposed to be 23 watts...so 230 total. I'm kinda maxed out for light fixture space with my setup, or else I would have thrown in a few more. Definitely kept each bulb as close to foliage...without getting too warm. All in all, the lights and the newly discovered training techniques seem to have worked well enough for my needs! 😊

• Jibblerjoe
    replied
    Beautiful plant

Leave a comment:

• Jacuna94
    replied
    That was beautiful plant and amazing harvest. Definitely a pro on training. I was wondering how much true watts you used on cfls for this grow?

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Bob...It's funny to me cause when I twisted the small piece of rapidclip that way, I thought it was an odd way to do it, but it certainly worked perfectly, cause in a week's time it was no longer needed and the top 2 were spreading out very nicely on their own! 😊

• bobsakamoto
    commented on 's reply
    rock, i remember seeing that when you first posted it and thinking "that is SO smart...so good at doing what it is supposed to do..." great job!

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry Karlee if I didn't quite get your question....the squiggly thing in center of photo is a small piece of rapidclip that I twisted to gently spread apart the two top growing points so that they wouldn't develop so close together. The other branches were as I described in previous comment held down by the wire clips, which you can see better in the final pic I posted showing the remaining structure after harvest πŸ’š

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X