Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rockman
    replied
    15 days and eight growing points are now visible....time to top this baby and let those shoots become precious colas! Updates to come. 🌱

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Yes indeed Karlee, she smiles so pretty! 😊 I'm going to try to keep the pics coming regularly on this one. 🌸

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Insomm, she seems quite happy with the soil and plain water right now. So much easier than mixing nutes! 😊

• Karlee
    replied
    She smiled for the camera. She looks like fun! Don't forget updates!

Leave a comment:

• insomniaczzz
    replied
    She is a little beauty!

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Three hundred watts equivalent, 1600 lumens each. Eventually I'll have about 10-12 of those bulbs shining on every bit of the canopy. This is what I used last grow...I'm trying a bit to do a comparison with this grow in soil with the last one with coco/nutes. We'll see.🌱

• Green75
    replied
    3 hundred watt equivalents or three true hundred watts..??

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    started a topic Bubba 2....we love you!

Bubba 2....we love you!

My fatherly pride is showing. Here's my second grow of Bubblelicious auto from Nirvana, 13 days from sprouting, and grown in Kind/Ocean Forest soil. Under 3 100 watt CFLs right now...many more coming later. Just love the way a cannabis sprout develops and acquires each node! Such a lovely symmetry also! 🌱 As expected I'm so looking forward to this adventure,. I'm sure you all understand that feeling! 🙌

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X