Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! I'm thinking the number of bud sites, and theirr density at this stage, is much greater than on Bubba 1, and she's so much tighter with her shape...making it easier to give good light to every bud. Time will tell...so far she hasn't disappointed with anything. Got to love that Kind soil, as well as the new training method...thanks to you Green for your positive influence with that ! 😊

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Tika! I think losing the shiny background helps bring out some of her nice features! 🌻

• Green75
    replied
    Lol...look at her....banging some buds..Damn nice lady....why better yield this time you think?

Leave a comment:

• Tika
    replied
    one glorious image of one glorious girl. BRAVO!!

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    replied
    Bubba was up for a pic. This girl just keeps getting better and better! 😊

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, she's been super to me all along! Really enjoying Bubba #1's effects....sort of like everything I wanted in a cannabis high. Bubba 2 should yield way more it appears!πŸ™ŒπŸŒΏπŸŒ»

• Karlee
    replied
    She's gaining weight now , but still has that super model look!

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! I'm getting more and more curious now at the future development of all the buds. And I will definitely get a weight measurement when all is dried...something I've never done before, (prior to forum) simply because I was just so happy for the harvests I got! 🌼

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Yes Oz, I can't predict yet how much each will fill out, but the quantity of sites really surprised me. Keeping them all exposed to good light requires daily trimming for sure! 😊

• insomniaczzz
    replied
    WOW, growers envy here. I can't wait to see how much you get from her, weight wise. As you stated in your very first post, Proud Papa indeed!

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Tika! πŸ’š She's 41 days and will probably go to 60-63 days total like Bubba #1 did. She seems to me so quick with development, I'm so excited that the Kind soil is working out this well. And my stronger than ever training is paying off! Thanks to this forum community! for providing such excellent education!! πŸ™ŒπŸŒ»

• OzBud
    replied
    lots of bud sites there

Leave a comment:

• Tika
    replied
    downright amazing..how much more to go.? Delicate beauty rockman...yup more beautiful as the days pass.

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    replied
    Bubba is looking prettier by the day! πŸ’š

Leave a comment:

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    What a handsome dude!!!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X