Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks again Green! As Ive said before, you have really influenced me with your confidence and skillful execution of training methods that produce results! 😊 I am going to have so much fun now with future grows...and summer will be super crazy!! 🌻🌻

• Green75
    replied
    Very nice haul....most impressive....congrats rock....very happy for you....now you have set your own bar!!

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks sweetie, really appreciate your influence on me with your detailed journals of past grows, and your always delightful humor and contributions! You rock! 🌼

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Expressed beautifully rockman!
    Your grow was beautiful.
    And you r too!!!!

• rockman
    replied
    First my thanks to Kind soil for making a product that lives up to their claims for a nourishing soil, since I required no additional nutrients to grow this beautiful auto. Also many thanks to all the great growers on this forum who inspired me along the way, especially with those training and defoliation techniques that have helped me grow a compact, dense bud plant. And last but certainly not least many thanks to the GWE site for providing a first class education, and really giving me the tools to get started last year on this fun and rewarding hobby! Peace to all! 😊 🌱 💚

Leave a comment:

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Labor of love one twig or more...relish each snip and thank her..even if your back is killing you because you did not resort to the tumbler trimmers...
    Happy. So. Happy for you!!
    And I love and rely on your fine company!
    Hugs

• bobsakamoto
    replied
    rock!! YAYYY!! rock!!! YAAAYYYY...repeat as needed

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Tika! I don't have to tell you how exciting harvest time is....must be a real labor of love when you have many plants all at once like you do! 🐸

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Green! 😊 Tomorrow's post will have shots of the harvest, and of the remaining bony structure....very exciting time for me...also because my next grow Swiss Cheese is germinating today!!🌱

• Tika
    replied
    What Green75 said

Leave a comment:

• Green75
    replied
    FANTASTIC....BEAUTIFUL....AMAZING...NEED I SAY MORE....OUTSTANDING....

what's trics look like

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    replied
    One last photo before harvest...she's looking forward to being able to provide! 😊 💚

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Lol again...thought it had something to do with lacework! 😊😊

• Tika
    replied
    Tattoo like alltatup 's

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Lol, well maybe someone could, but not with my "medicine"! 🌷 PS, not sure if the definition I found for "tat" is correct. 😊

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X