Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thumbless thanks...so glad you got to see the results!! 😊 Looking forward to your update, cause you have some awfully pretty ladies at your place!! 🌸
    Smoke report: Actually vaping. Enjoying very much Bubba #1 right now. She was grown with nutes in coco, so my thought before even trying Bubba #2 is that the organic soil grow for her will produce a similar if not superior effect. Very mellow high...easy to keep focused and able to accomplish lots under the influence! 😊😊🌿🌿

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Hi there Insomm! Glad you could see the result of this dream grow!. And thanks for your kind words! 😊 Let me know when you start a thread...I don't want to miss it since I don't spend as much time on forum due to other activities going on. πŸ’š

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Hi yamiacaveman, nice to hear you're trying the supersoil. I used a 5 gallon smartpot. I layered as instructed using Ocean Forest soil on top of 5 pounds Kind. Then so simply just watered! What a breeze...no issues with nutrient shortages...love it! 😊 Great luck with yours! 🌿

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Karlee, all I did after topping at 4 nodes was to wait some days until the 8 growing points were long even to bend down with some old stiff wire that I had, bent so I could hold branch down as far as it willingly would give. The rods can be pushed down deeper when more growth allows it to spread wider. This is my first time with training my grows this way, and my Swiss Cheese will get the same treatment in a week or two. Looking forward to seeing you work with yours! 🌻

• Thumbless Bastard
    replied
    Rockman-Sorry I missed the harvest. What a beauty! I am encouraged by your results and am looking forward to a smoke report on this. The last photos deserve to be in a magazine. Impressive!

Leave a comment:

• insomniaczzz
    replied
    Haven't stopped in for awhile and here I see you harvested. Quite the beautiful plant and quite the impressive harvest. Give yourself a nice pat on the back for a such amazing job well done.

Leave a comment:

• yamiacaveman
    replied
    Hi Rock,

I just got some Kind soil in and I have to ask. What size pot did you use? and did You just followed the Kind soil instruction, nothing else?

Thanks for any response.

Leave a comment:

• Karlee
    replied
    Hi Rock

Where did you learn that fancy binding technique after the topping...I want to do that but I'm afraid I'll break something?

This one.... Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-01-29 at 3.31.30 PM.png
Views:	445
Size:	514.1 KB
ID:	49670

Leave a comment:

• Saturn
    commented on 's reply
    CHEERS! i hope so too

• rockman
    replied
    Thanks Saturn , awfully nice to say! 😊 Happy punter you'll be in no time! 🌿

​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Saturn
    commented on 's reply
    rockman - this is awe-inspiring work, if i ever get to grow like this i'll be a happy punter.

great!

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Karlee...once again your sweet nature shines through your remarks! 🌸 Yes indeed it was a grow I'll always cherish...especially since I was able to continue with frequent picture documentation in the journal until the end, as well as receiving such supportive and positive feedback from those individuals on the forum who I have come to cherish! πŸ’š

• Karlee
    replied
    What a beautiful grow you had! and your name fits you Rock Man! LOL

Sorry I missed the harvest, with you and bubba in heart and soul!
    Be proud of what you shared with us all! I am

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Lol...thanks Bob for the enthusiastic cheering! 😊 Hopefully I'll be returning it back to when you get your grows completed!! πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

• bobsakamoto
    commented on 's reply
    rock, so well put man, really...

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X