Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    More government control. Everyone's a number. Turn-o-Matic is a shell corporation for an acronymless government agency. Dark, dark web shit. See the upside down triangle? That's an ancient symbol for 'woman'. Copy it upside down, for the male, and you have the Star of David. Turn the ticket upside down. See the pyramid? Hmm?
    That's my take on it. Prove me wrong.

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    even better you noticed it lol

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    not sure but it was my mistake I didn't set it to pm i stopped on am

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    A true sign of superior karma.

• Farmall
    replied
    You know the scene.... your waiting in a line at the deli counter in a supermarket. You’ve got to reach up and take a number from the red thing at the end of the counter

Click image for larger version

Name:	C69BEC2C-70B1-4DCD-A398-64CFC858AAB3.jpeg
Views:	220
Size:	766.2 KB
ID:	379436

I think it’s a sign !

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    replied
    If you've ever used this stuff you have to laugh, it is so true

Click image for larger version  Name:	79691177_1423151214475788_9139074378728734720_n.jpg Views:	3 Size:	75.1 KB ID:	379221
    Last edited by GreenState; 02-27-2020, 10:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Toker1
    commented on 's reply
    No, I have not seen that one. I was once subscribed to tattoo magazine. That’s how I got into artists like Paul Booth and Ben Wahhh.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Toker1 Did you ever read PFIQ (piercing fans international quartery)? Or the book Torture Garden? I was fascinated, from a very long distance away... Tho it did partially inspire my tattoos, that and Chicano culture...

• Toker1
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup I prefer titanium (no nickel content) lol 🤔

• SirSmksAlot
    commented on 's reply
    Ya that would work nicely. Just need to put up another rail system on the ceiling

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    SirSmksAlot Not unless you're suspended from the ceiling by surgical steel subdermal body suspension hooks, naked, of course...

• SirSmksAlot
    commented on 's reply
    Not much room to move around in there

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    Is it one of the Titan branded timers? Had this happen with my UV-B and it was on for 3 days...hermied a durban

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    so I flipped my grow room when I did , I cut one of my feedings the 830 pm to 832 pm ,then I had to change the time on the 4th feeding from 430 pm to 432 to 330pm to 332pm , My res was empty yesterday morning and I had filled it the night before so I went right to the timer and scrolled thru to the fourth setting on at 330pm and off at 332 am shit I fixed it but it didn't keep me from dumping 25 gallons of water on the girls they looked ok and now I know my drain system is working correctly

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    Nice grow room I would hate to have the electric bill from their lol

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X