• Show
Clear All

• starramus
    replied
    https://twitter.com/RogueFirstLady/s...175063041?s=20

Leave a comment:

• starramus
    replied
    What can be funnier than Covid-19, or should I say how it is being dealt with. Now he wants all of the wage slaves back to work by easter. Profit over people ALWAYS!
    Last edited by starramus; 03-24-2020, 07:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Hey, uh starramus. Seems I called you a girl in an unpleasant situation. Sorry about that. You look like every other person in this forum.

• kingfish
    replied

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    wow wow wow need I say more lol

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I have 6 300w led lights they worked ok but the yield was about 2 ounces a plant no matter what I did , so I would go with more wattage

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I dont think my ass would be a good thread i'm mean it really is half an ass , I have no plumbers crack ,but its old and saggy just like him lol

• Obi-Wan
    commented on 's reply
    If you go for the base model 300’s you can get them for $66 each, the 600 is $160 so you save $28 with the 300’s. You’ll also get better spread with the 2-300’s than the 600. I’ve run both lights and the 300 is hard to beat. I just retired mine after 2 1/2 years of 20-0, 20-4,18-6, and 12/12 light schedules. All the lights still fire up on my 300, the flower spectrum shit the bed on my 600 after 90 days of 18/6. Plenty of people have had different experiences with the 600 but this was mine. I’ve tried a lot of lights, if I was going to grow with blurples, I’d grow with 300 watt Viparspectra and just fill out my space with as many as I’d need.

• starramus
    commented on 's reply
    I wouldn't dwell on it. As they say in Jersey Fooooggett about it!

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    I recall a shrimping comment I made that didn't go over so well.

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    It looks like a couple 300w Vipars are the same price as a single 600. That might be the way to go. But I've said twelve times.
    Edited. No. a single 600 is $20 cheaper than two 300's. Eh. Gotta live a little.
    Last edited by Gingerbeard; 03-02-2020, 08:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• starramus
    replied
    Originally posted by Gingerbeard View Post
    Hey OlderNOTwiser I just noticed your tent and light size. I'm working on putting together your same setup and am not sure about the light. Is 450 enough for you? I was thinking about a 600.
    I'd go for the 600 Vipar. I've got two of them and they are a fine light. I had them a while back in a configuration with my 600 watt HPS in my barn. They cooked up some fine buds. I've thought about putting the three in my 5'X5'X80" tent, but I would have uber heat problems. The tent should handle the two Viparspectras in tandem though.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0569.JPG Views:	248 Size:	2.95 MB ID:	258009
    Last edited by starramus; 03-02-2020, 07:13 PM. Reason: i toopid

Leave a comment:

• starramus
    commented on 's reply
    Gingerbeard no petition coming from me. I am a free speech guy, and you can call me Berkeley! By the way alltatup has me blocked since she was offended by a remark I made about a foot fetish! Overly sensitive! In all honesty it is my politics she finds offensive.
    Last edited by starramus; 03-02-2020, 08:36 PM.

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Get two of the same.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Am I to play along starramus? alltatup and SoOrbudgal already are leading a petition to block gingerbeard. If I play along, this might be the thing to get them their final signatures. But I am, willing to play along.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X