Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    I'm telling you, Mary Ann was rockin' Daisy Dukes before that whole Dukes show. Mary Ann's, baby. Gotta get me a pair of Chuck Norris's action pants. Google that one. Makin' me feel damn sexy.

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    When I was a kid and MaryAnn would strut around the island with those shorts,,,,ooooh. 😍

• Toker1
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Toker1
    commented on 's reply
    For marijuana?

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    I have a place she can stay...

• Toker1
    commented on 's reply
    Hahaha! I’m not picky, I’m just icky. 🤪

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Maryann got busted in Oregon LOL she's kinda not doing to good.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    And what are they called? Gilliganians?

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Gilligan's Island was a semi-utopic, male dominated society.

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Okay, then Toker1. Let us not stop there. Lets throw Mrs. Howel into the 'mix'.

• Toker1
    commented on 's reply
    Gingerbeard on a tiny island like that, why not both?

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Ginger better than Mary Ann Canuck147? Mary Ann was a pure farmgirl who would put Daisy Duke to shame in a pair of Daisy Dukes. So much to teach the innocents.
    Ginger was a washed up, slut of an actress. Been around the block more than the public bus. Where the hell did she get all her makeup? Hey, if you like that sort of thing, I am not one to judge.

• LurkingInTheGrass
    commented on 's reply
    Teehee

DST

I know a guy, great way to trigger him

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    I like Ginger better than MaryAnn.

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup My chicky baby. Couple 'a things. I am ginger, not red. And I feel like you're opening a can of worms, here.
    Serious or not, my honey pot pie, better (wo)men than you have tried to insult me because you don't know me. Your negative comments are like happy little puff of fairy dust, keeping me all warm and cozy. It's like... I don't know... cats. Shaved cats with rainbow afros and spiked collars might keep some folk warm and cozy. Maybe a 32lb hairless cat for others?
    We could stop right here, my sweet, sweet buttercup. If not, go ahead and get the last word and we'll call it flush.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X