Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kingfish
    commented on 's reply
    Funny you mentioned Texas OlderNOTwiser. My adventure happened at Addicks Reservoir outside of Houston.
    Last edited by kingfish; 01-06-2020, 03:11 PM.

• LurkingInTheGrass
    commented on 's reply
    More Dana Carvey?
    https://youtu.be/-mXIL_LKvvI

• OlderNOTwiser
    commented on 's reply
    That reminded me of an overnighter at Lake Arrowhead in Texas. We were in tech school (Air Force) in summer 1975. One of the guys was from Georgia. When he got some leave he went home to get his car and come back. While he was home he did the mushroom picking. He came back with a mason jar of the most god awful mushroom tea. We tripped our asses off for over twelve hours! Damn that was a good trip. What really stands out though is how stupid us yankees can be sometimes. I was walking to the lake to do a quick rinse of some stuff and wash my hands. One of the southerners grabbed a stone and chucked it about five feet from where I was headed. All of a sudden the water was black with cotton mouth snakes or water moccasins whatever. Scared the crap outta me. Up north we have winter and that really keeps that kind of stuff in check. Glad he was on top of things cuz I don't know how that was going to go.

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    shrooms, one here glows in the dark, about the size of a nickle, if sunlight hits it it is gone.

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    I thought you smoked the stringy crap,,, I never did it!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X