Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowhunterwoody
    commented on 's reply
    That's just nuts. We're supposed to get a little on Friday. Man that's crazy.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I'm so sorry for the forcast. I don't want to show you ours i will say it LOL upper 70s low 40s may hit 80 over the weekend. I still don't trust placing anything that likes warm into outdoors. Not even tomatoes, it's going to go cold and wet again never fails.

• GreenState
    replied

Click image for larger version

Name:	weather 2.png
Views:	599
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	507264

Leave a comment:

• DW2
    commented on 's reply
    True misery is when One walks into the store with Their fly open and nobody notices!! LOL!

• kingfish
    replied
    A man walked into a supermarket with his zipper down.
    A female checker walked up to him and said, "Your barracks door is open."
    Not a phrase that men normally use, he went on his way looking a bit puzzled.
    When he was just about done shopping, a man came up and said, "Your fly is open."
    He zipped up and finished his shopping.
    At the checkout, he intentionally got in the line where the girl was that told him about his "barracks door."
    He was planning to have a little fun with her, so when he reached the counter he said, "When you saw my barracks door open, did you see a soldier standing in there at attention?"
    The girl thought for a moment and said:
    "No, no I didn't....... but I saw a disabled veteran sitting on a couple of old duffel bags."..

Leave a comment:

• poeras
    replied
    Originally posted by SoOrbudgal View Post
    CBD plus indica is what i've found helps with muscle aches. I just decarb tiny buds and suger leaf only in the oven to dry and melt 1lb of butter in a saucepan add the MJ simmer low slow for 1hr strain thru cheese cloth and squeeze into a small bowl cover it refrig. When it cold it separates some will be water liquid which you could use for a cup of tea? Wrap up the butter store it. That's the way i've been doing it since i been doing it no different. Puglover1 sorry about your pain and not getting relief from Drs.? I walked out AMA last april from the ER i don't want to say why but it was offered as surgery, nope thank you i know what is going on now so i'll live with it. CBD and high THC made my gut relax and that's it. I don't care for the Thai anymore did not like the outdoor i grew at all last summer i gave it all away.
    Thanks for the suggestion! I am looking for some new CBD products which will help me with aches. I think that it should be good. I also like taking some meds from Canadian pharmacy which are pretty awesome too. Maybe you will find something interesting to you there too, have a look and good luck
    Last edited by poeras; 03-31-2021, 01:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Good birdie!!!!!!!!!!

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    Buddy was trying to eat the flowers on the carpet ,she's gotten awful brave since the cat passed , not any smarter , Millet is one of her favorites and she may have thought thats what she was trying to eat

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    thanks its been added to my wish list

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup Thank you. I was at the eye dr yesterday, now my pituitary tumor is the urgent issue. TBH, I Would have that surgery, to keep my eyesight, I have a photographic kind of memory. One day at a time.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for that kingfish. I still gotta purchase from dispensary CBD flower until my seeds get here. I'm going to grow cannatonic. Fella south of me grows CBD hemp his Mom lives on our road. I'm really digging the cannatonic strain.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I've grown it once, and plan to do so again to get better results.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Puglover1 May you live one day at a time in as much peace as possible. Hope you ain't at the doctors all the time.

• kingfish
    replied
    To all my fellow growers who use CBD. I would whole heartedly recommend "Super Critical CBD by Garden of Green seeds. It has a 25% THC and a 23% CBD rating. It will knock you on your butt when you smoke it and it works great in making oil. This is one of them.

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    OJH - I had a ruptured c-spine disc causing my R hand to not make a fist - and the constant severe pain 24/7 - took a month for a neuro appt over an hour away, in winter. Radiculitis - what a perfect name! I had c-spine EMGs 3x at Iowa City, they went up all the way up into the bottom of my head, I asked if it was almost over. Tech said "you're doing great, some people scream or can't finish" so I'd say my pain threshold is OK. Recent EMGs in Chicago were nothing like in the past. I was on 250 mcg fentanyl patches before the govt decided we're all heroin addicts, pills bother my stomach or don't work. I had Oxy when it was new and hated it. The patches don't affect me mentally, I just don't have as much pain but now I'm on 37.5 mcg and I don't think they'll raise it any higher. After spending a year's income at the dispo Wild Thai still will take my knee pain down from an 8/9 in ten minutes but I only use it for bad breakthrough pain, when I can find it. Puff Stuff and another sativa have helped some but nothing like WT, for me. I used to weigh 100 lbs more but weight loss never helped my back. I have desiccated, vacuum space discs cervical and lumbar with severe stenosis, bony overgrowths, bulging discs at almost every level of my spine. They don't image the thoracic spine because it's supposed to be stable. I had a full body bone scan recently, suspicion of multiple myeloma, it showed multi-level bulging discs in my thoracic spine too. I have a pituitary tumor and an ultra-rare endocrine disease so I'm not really interested in two spine surgeries. Most people need another, and then another - I'm getting too old for them to try to help me now. That ship sailed.

Oil - I want to extract it to be able to vape, dab, put on my gums, into caps, or make into edibles. When I bought my Insta-Pot I sold or gave away 2 crock pots and 2 rice cookers. The I-P has temp and time settings, or I have a Nu-Wave, never used. I don't see why the IP wouldn't work, it can stay on warm for 24 hours if you want, or aren't around to turn it off. Considering buying an extra non-stick bowl insert for it. I just wish I could recover the EverClear, or find someone local to press some bud. One day on reddit a guy's vape cart broke so he drank the oil, people were checking in on him for 9 hours, it was pretty funny for the observers. He got through it OK. I'll Google the Nettle tea, thank you!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X