10 characters

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Watch: Skydiver lands on inflatable unicorn - BBC News

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Hey Ckbrew yes sir i've ordered from this coffee house and got my brothers hooked on it also.

• Ckbrew
    replied
    Holiday spirit

Christmas Songs on Steel with Black Rifle Coffee CompanyLearn more about Black Rifle Coffee Company: http://brcc.coffee/2rgH6vuFollow us on social media:Inst...

Leave a comment:

• Bowhunterwoody
    commented on 's reply
    I've done this in the past and it did work for a while around the vegie garden. After a few years the older does figured it out.

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    A friend of mine who grew conventional crops said he made a perimeter with poles, then ran two single threads of monofilament fishing line, one at 3 feet, one at 8 inches. His rational was that the deer can not see the line, but will feel it either with their nose or foot. This confuses them and being cautious, they will not cross the line where they can feel something but can not see it. He was very confident that this worked and did it every year.

• Bluey
    commented on 's reply
    Attempts are being made here in some quarters to completely wipe out the deer. It is feasible to do so in some areas but not in others. Around where I live it's just not possible.

How do you outdoor growers cope with these. Here one of these things will eat a mature plant to the ground in one sitting. I am not a fan of these.

• OldManGrower
    commented on 's reply
    I live in Atlanta, we have a whole herd of these landscape trimmers running around out neighborhood. Sometimes as many as a dozen in my front yard. One of my neighbors took one down last year with a crossbow (which is legal to do). They have trampled the lawn with their tiny hoofs to the point that it will not require aeration this year. They only have two natural enemies, coyotes and automobiles..

• golfnrl
    replied
    Knock Knock
    Who's there?
    Owls
    Owls who?
    Why yes, yes they do.

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    replied
    Bowhunterwoody Don't much need a camp here, this young lady was trimming my hedges Thanksgiving morning

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4997.jpg
Views:	311
Size:	2.36 MB
ID:	609626
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    Bowhunterwoody Ha,ha, thought you my like that one

• Bowhunterwoody
    commented on 's reply
    I'll tell that one at camp next year.

• GreenState
    replied
    DEER Season in Vermont
    The guys were all at a deer camp. No one wanted to room with Bob, because he snored so badly. They decided it wasn't fair to make one of them stay with him the whole time, so they voted to take turns.
    The first guy slept with Bob and comes to breakfast the next morning with his hair a mess and his eyes all bloodshot.
    They said, "Man, what happened to you? He said, "Bob snored so loudly, I just sat up and watched him all night."
    The next night it was a different guy's turn. In the morning, same thing, hair all standing up, eyes all bloodshot.
    They said, "Man, what happened to you? You look awful! He said, 'Man, that Bob shakes the roof with his snoring. I watched him all night."
    The third night was Fred's turn. Fred was a tanned, older cowboy, a man's man. The next morning he came to breakfast bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. "Good morning!" he said. They couldn't believe it. They said, "Man, what happened?"
    He said, "Well, we got ready for bed. I went and tucked Bob into bed, patted him on the butt, and kissed him good night.. Bob sat up and watched me all night."
    With age comes wisdom.​

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    LOL i read them all and very much enjoyed them.

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    SW is exactly my exact type of humor. Exactly exact. I still cannot laugh at a joke but this dudebroman is dudebroman canon.
    I do not know who is paying attention to the thumb I just gave out.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X